Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Anyone Experience problems at Mazda 2-20,Ile Perrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Experience problems at Mazda 2-20,Ile Perrot

Hey i was wondering what people thought of this dealer.
    I've been there three times, and have not been very impressed.

Ok. now that the starting is posted i will continue with the problems that i've had.
    First of all, i recently moved down that area and though i would start by bringing my car there. First of all, one of my bearing was going and a ball joint. That oh so familiar humming of the old bearing, and the knocking of my ball joint. I brought it in there to get it checked and estimated. So, apparently they didn't have the time to get it done, and it was supposed to cost me over 500 bucks and it wouldn't be done today, maybe tommorow.. So i went over to pick up the car, (that price was ridiculous for bearing and balljoint) but we will see. so i went to pick up my car so that i could decide on when i was going to bring it back, to be hit with a $69.00 plus tax that they charged me for the diagnosis. (which was obvious, and was the reason i brought it in) so, forget them, i will get it done everywhere else, charging me 69 plus tax for checking it out, then they want to charge me 500 bucks to fix it. f@*k that. So i pay they stupid bill and get it fixed somewhere else.

now the second time wasn't so bad, the windshield wiper pump died, (for the second time in 2 years i've had the car) but that was covered under my stupid almost useless "Groupe PPP" warranty so i had to pay the deductible. But i won't complain.

Third time, i bring in my car for a check engine light and it was idling really rough. Which i got it checked at a local garage and they told me it was the egr valve, but they didn't have time to fix it. So because i was pretty desperate i brought it to Mazda also hoping that "Groupe PPP" covered it. But Groupe PPP didn't cover it, because it's part of the emissions which isn't covered. So anyways, mazda charges me their usual 69 bucks plus tax for a diagnosis, then they install the new valve for a bill that comes to 510 bucks. Which is a 300 dollar part, but the rest they charge me with installation and diagnosis.

Is this normal, or am i the only one that keeps getting ripped off by these pricks.

Comment

Working...
    X