Slotted rotors too big???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slotted rotors too big???

I got a problem. I order some brembo slotted rotors for my 97 pro they sent me some that are bigger than the original rotors...is there a way i can still put them on or can i cut them or should i just return them and get some regular rotors...please help a fellow protege owner out.
    thanks y'all
    Chillac has been there... I think

i would try putting them on first. i am no expert but i sincerely doubt you can cut them.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i'll try but i hope they can fit

Comment

Quick question, did you specify what size motor when ordering it? Mainly if its an ES or LX.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

they wont fit, they sent you the wrong ones
          1.8L rotors are not much bigger and they dont fit without the 1.8L spindle...

either they sent you ones for the wrong car or just the ones for the BP

Comment

Ya, i was gonna guess it was for the BP.

Comment

well if that is the case Im selling my Brembo Slotted rotors for 95-98 Mazda Protege 1.8L for $150
              Email me if interested

Comment

Well, you first have to verify its the 1.8l rotors. If someone were to buy it and it still was incorrect, then there'd be alot of issues. You can't just take a guess saying it is the 1.8l rotors.

Comment

why not return them for the correct set? Unless you have no receipt
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

i kno it was a joke but i would have to get a picture of the rotors for a 1.8L and compare it the Slotted ones that i want. I can return them but most likely they don't have the correct size besides i already put some regular rotors on my car right now i'm forcing on putting on an exhaust and change the air filter.....

Comment

Working...
                    X