Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISCOUNT BODY KITS (SHARK STYLE 95-98 protege)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISCOUNT BODY KITS (SHARK STYLE 95-98 protege)

I had talked to octane motorsports. I can get 25% off on the shark style kit if we can get more than 5 people to purchase it at one time. I know I'm still saving so it'll be a few months on my end, but thats over a $200 savings on the kit, that's a lot of money. We need five people, fill in the list lets keep it updated and get our kits cheap!

1. Patrick Corrigan
    *if more than 5 people want the body kit they will also get the discounted rate

I'm so hyped, that discount pays for shipping and then some, lets make this happen!

and what would the price be after?

pics might help too...ppl like me are too lazy to look up wtf ur talking about.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Here you go gro http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/mazprot95.htm. I would have bought it but I do not think it was out when I bought mine. I like the style but cannot help you ninja. Good luck getting more members because it is a really nice kit. Sorry ninja for posting before you did.
      Last edited by sanblaster1; 07-18-2005, 02:14 PM.

Comment

if you looked at the other thread... WHICH I KNOW YOU HAVE...
        protegeracer said that "The shark style Kit from Octane is $669 shipped you just have to phone order it cause its not on the site yet."

so 25% off of $669 = $501.75 so say $502 + shipping charge
        if you type in 95-98 protege shark style body kit in google you will find pics, i believe they are also listed on the erebuni website...that's wtf i'm talking about!

but since I'm lazy too, i know the feeling... i'll post pics of the kit...
        Body kits are our specialty! More than 45 brands of body kits all in one store. We sell carbon fiber hoods, lambo doors, and ground effects.

Body kits are our specialty! More than 45 brands of body kits all in one store. We sell carbon fiber hoods, lambo doors, and ground effects.

Comment

yea it is, i really really want that kit, it'll look really good when painted...i think... i should have the money in maybe 3 or 4 months so if anyone else wants in on the cheaper price, post your name on the list up top and we'll get it going!

Comment

Hey ninja if your group buy goes let me know if you can get that fin separate and cheaper. I need a spoiler on my 97' and I love that fin. I am not saying that I am 100% sure I want to purchase it but maybe if the dealer can give you a discount on it I would consider it. I think it is $250. A little too much for a fin at least for me but with a discount I am all ears. Peace ninja.

Comment

hey san! i have a wing on mine already, i'll sell you the fin from my kit if you want! that'll work out great!

Comment

I'll sell it to ya for 125! That'll help me afford the kit! lol

Comment

Ninja check your P.M. and let me know what happens with this group buy.

Comment

either way group buy or not, i'll still get you the fin, i won't need it on my pro so it'll work out for both of us, i was wondering what I was going to do with the fin, lol...keep in touch with me over aim

dreamcastninj4

Comment

tell those mofo's to sell that **** to use for 450 + shippin then i might actually buy it

BTW: does it come with that wing too? or just the bumpers/skirts
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

everything, e-mail them and see if they will sell it to us for that price if we do the group buy.

Comment

ok first, unless the guy you talked to on the phone said the wing was included I seriously doubt that it is, secondly, the wing, and rear would be the only things I would be interested in, and of course fourth....i wouldn't be down for that long of a wait....damn thats nuts.
                          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

well if we can get enough people I'll find a way to get the money, i have arcade machines ican sell for quick cash...

Comment

can they sell just the rear skirt of this one?
                              Attached Files

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                              Mods:
                              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                              X