my lil 323 and a minivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lil 323 and a minivan

well im going home from a buddys house and i stop at a light and there is this old ass white minivan of some sort, kinda pulls up next 2 me but is back a foot or 2 so we arnt even light turns green i take off like normal and he flys off so im like what the **** i head up i start 2 get even with him ( im driving normally) and i get almost 2 the side of him and he guns it... and takes off so im like what hte **** its a damn mini van.. so i pull up next 2 him at the light again im a little ahead of him at the light, again the light turns green and i hear Skkrrrttt, and he starts 2 take off i started 2 take off like normal he then gets about half a car ahead me and i say **** it.. i go right through first nail 2nd gear give off a LOUD ass CHIRP as im right next 2 him.. go all the way through 2nd and shift into 3rd as im a car ahead of him get up a lil more and i just slowed right down and let him fly by me.. and i turned off..

Yay for showing the 16 uear old driving his moms van that it ain't that fast

Comment

be glad it wasn't a early turbo glh dodge caravan....one of those would have walked all over you...no joke, they've been known to run 13 sec 1/4 miles with everything taken out of them and slicks, stock engine and everything else
      1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

^^ Holy crap, that ain't your regular granny van my friend

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
          be glad it wasn't a early turbo glh dodge caravan....one of those would have walked all over you...no joke, they've been known to run 13 sec 1/4 miles with everything taken out of them and slicks, stock engine and everything else

Or a first gen MPV. My MPV smokes civics and integras for lunch. (Not alot of mazdas here to compair it too.)
          www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

My friends first gen MPV is slow as honey. Of course, we all call it the "detonation station" for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
              My friends first gen MPV is slow as honey. Of course, we all call it the "detonation station" for a reason
              Mines not exactly sock though. I've got several performance mods such as I've added the milenia DOHC headsand internals, 2.5" exaust. 3" cold air intake and several others. It's last dyno was like 304hp or somthing like that. It accually kept up with my 98 SHO.
              www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Some minivans are actually fairly quick. A modern Quest, Odyssey, or Sienna would hand it to most protege's. But, with the exception of the turbo's, those old Caravan's are dog slow. Still though, always fun to win a race with 100 horses. Extra shame for the loser

Comment

I can't believe I am reading about somebody bragging about beating a mini-van, for christ sake people.

Comment

wow, wtf, i did not post on here saying that i now have a super fast car because i beat a mini van i was just posting how i thought it was funny that some look at me 323 and think that it couldnt even beat a person walking backwards downthe street in a race...

and becides i only have like 30 dollars under my hood what do u expect me to beat
                    Last edited by Chad; 07-22-2005, 04:59 AM.

Comment

hahah..this thread is teh funnay!

Comment

but yeah overall racing a minivan is pointless

Comment

Congrats??
                          1999 SVT Cobra Black/Black

2003 Mustang GT DSG/Black

Comment

Working...
                          X