FOR SALE: third gen and 1.6l parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: third gen and 1.6l parts

Ok everyone... here's the deal. It's official, I am going to try to sell everything off my car that is aftermarket. I've got a little something in the works, so I won't be leaving this board by any means, any time soon. Here's what I have for sale, from my 1.6l...

Everything is used, nothing is in *perfect* condition. Pictures are probably on my website somewhere, otherwise I can snap off some shots if you can't find it on my site.

Corksport front strut tower bar: $50 shipped
    Autometer gauge pod for the pillar: $45 shipped (tan colored interior)
    17" ADR Ikari's with Kuhmo 711 rubber: $700 shipped obo
    Zex dry kit with all hardware: $300 shipped
    Injen CAI (shortened, but have extension still plus coupling) $140 shipped
    Bosal cat-back exhaust (cracked weld, needs a welder) $100 + shipping since i dont know how much it would cost to ship it. it needs some work, i will take pictures if you want to know whats cracked on it and what needs to be done to it. it is very fixable, just not worth it to me since i have a brand new bosal exhaust on my car. lol.
    If you see something I have listed on my site, that you want and I havent listed on here. Please PM me and let me know that you want it.

I need to sell this stuff ASAP. so if you want it, please take it. All prices are negotiable, so if you think i'm asking too much, let me know your price and we'll work something out.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

I'm interested in the APC rear lights, I will send you a PM.

Comment

strut bar

hey mike,
      i want the strut bar.... but does it have the cruise control braket and all the hardware. lemme know. thanks
      arul.....
      Also Want THe rear tails. lemme know if they are not sold yet.
      Last edited by jaisai01; 10-19-2003, 12:52 PM.
      2000 Midnight Blue ES

SPONSORED BY PROTEGE GARAGE

Comment

I sent you a PM about the clear corners and I'm also interested in the CF rear lights. Please get back to me because I want to know the prices with shipping to Canada. Details were given in the PM.

Comment

PMed you about the Injen
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Re: FOR SALE: third gen and 1.6l parts

Originally posted by protetype
            I need to sell this stuff ASAP.
            I PMed you a while ago and still no reply.

Comment

I pm'd you also, let me know if you still have the pillar gauge for sale.
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

No re-ply on the APC Tailights either, oh well, flake.

Comment

Im interested in the intake and gauge pod email me with pics so i can take a look thanks

Comment

drackonn.. check my website (www button below) for pictures of the intake... and i'll take pictures of the pod tomorrow since i'm off from work finally. everyone else, i have replied to... and no one has offered actual payment yet. so.. who's the flake? i'll update my list here shortly. let me know drackonn
                    -mike lucero
                    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
                      everyone else, i have replied to... and no one has offered actual payment yet. so.. who's the flake? i'll update my list here shortly. let me know drackonn
                      I haven`t received any email or PM from you. I offered to take the tail lights and the clear corners. I asked if those prices were shipped to Canada as well.

Comment

i pm'd everyone... hmm. sorry. i'll pm you again though.
                        -mike lucero
                        1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                        2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I wanted the Tailights, but you took too long to reply. Makes me beleive you will take too long to ship as well. Thanks anyways.

Comment

they're sold already. thanks though.
                            -mike lucero
                            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I'm intersted in the intake if it's still available.

(i also PMd you)

Comment

Working...
                              X