auction section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auction section

well why not have a section where people can auction stuff off?

We constantly have people post highest offer takes it, then mods/people post about needing a price according to the rules, only for the people to turn around and list a price....

Why not have the seller pay a small percent (kinda like eGay) to the board and list their item for X amount of days as an auction......

Does Vb make code to do this?

I would think its a good way to help sellers sell stuff easier, and get more $$$ for their stuff, and help the board out financially.

your thoughts?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

I say stick to ebay if you want to auction something off.
    Post it on ebay then link to it from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
      I say stick to ebay if you want to auction something off.
      Post it on ebay then link to it from here.
      thats true I guess... keeps the club from any liability I assume.

Comment

It would be difficult to implement. And why reinvent the wheel? If it's for bringing profits to the club I would agree. But if it's solely for the auctioning... better follow the beaten path.

Comment

It would be difficult to implement. And why reinvent the wheel? If it's for bringing profits to the club I would agree. But if it's solely for the auctioning... better follow the beaten path.
          true... I was just trying to think of a way to help dave pay the webhosting bills seeings how he is working on that 20b and now has that 323 as well

Comment

More subscirbers.
            I recently subscribed to the forum. Paying $10 each month. I'm guessing there are at least 4 more people. In that case, hosting should be covered.

Comment

More subscirbers.
              I recently subscribed to the forum. Paying $10 each month. I'm guessing there are at least 4 more people. In that case, hosting should be covered.

IM a subscriber, have been since dave first started that feature. The problem was that some of the subscribers stopped subscribing recently. Glad to hear that you have started sending your 10 bux a month.

Comment

Working...
              X