first time wax ..after 10 month and 12000 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time wax ..after 10 month and 12000 miles

well...I got my 2003 silver protege5 in the end of Dec. 2002 and enjoy every minute when I drive it, when I look at it, when I wash it, when I put a lot stuff in it and ...etc.

I did wash it every other week at least. But today is the first time I wax it..I am not lazy...I worked a lot during weekend... I do gardening, wash and wax wife's 2001 VW GTi, maintain the house....You know, once a man got married and bought a house, the density of gas in blood decreased ....

Anyway, this is the first time I take a careful look the hood and front bumper. They both have some chips...Will get a touch-up pen next week...Other then hood and front bumper, the paint is in excellent condition..except two tiny dents...

Furthermore, I find out the rear bumper is not smooth...I mean I do have the rear bumper cover, but when I touch the paint around it with my hand, I can feel many little tiny "spots".. that's the same with my wife's GTi...Maybe need some "heavy-duty" wax to get rid of it.??

Alright...from now on, I will wax it more often...since I want to keep it as long as I can...
Working...
X