broken endlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broken endlink

so i have the 21.5mm awr rear sway with adjustable endlinks, well at least one now. I noticed a nasty clunking noise but i had a bike in the trunk so i just thought it was bouncing around. so I drove to my parents an hour north and heard it the whole way. turns out the pivot/ball joint that bolt to the strut just plain out snapped, drivers side. i'll be contacting tony about this 'cause i don't want to pay for one small part of this assembly, i mean the sway as most everyone knows has a notoriously bad clunking noise when it's function correctly plus the hex bolts are known to rust and seize up so with all this i'm starting to think this is a half-engineered product, starting piss me off. we'll see how awr handles this, because customer service sucked when I originally purchased it. I'll post a picture of the **** when i get a chance, and as of now its zipped tied to the bar itself 'cause of lack of time to do a better fix.
    95 ES
    05 S60R

how did this get resolved?

Comment

i don't think the sway bar should clunk when it's working properly. my whiteline one never makes a sound. very strange.....

Comment

Working...
      X