Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

New to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this site

sup ya'll, well i'm new to this site and was wondering if there where any protege meets and if so when, i have a 91 protege with some very nice work, and was wondering whens the next protege meet at towers or where else do you guys meet
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Yes me and my partner in crime are looking for some protege or other mazda meets. Well be attending towers on friday so hope to see a good turnout.
    Last edited by WickedLX; 10-19-2003, 12:52 AM.

Comment

yup we want to see if there any other 1st gens out there to meet up with, let us know me or wickedlx, also yo wicked check your private messages
      92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

hi

what day are you guys meeting up i have a 93 pro with some thing done to it

Comment

me and wicked have 1st gens i got a 91 he's got a 93, where meeting at towers this coming friday, maybe you can come and meet with us

Comment

that is the 24 right that is INTENSEperformance metting that is the car club i am in my name is marc what is yours

Comment

well where not in any car club we are just partners in crime, but i guess thats the meet then we just head up to towers every friday so where going this friday

Comment

hey marc,

whats up you big head fu*king dominican. call my cell bitch
                MAZDA, CAUSE LOOSING SUCKS

Comment

Working...
                X