Bought Matrix Reloaded DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Matrix Reloaded DVD

I want to see it on the IMAX before it goes, but it only plays at one time and that is it!! Some one at work took his gf to it and said that they had to get there a 1/2 hour early to get a seat. So I bought the movie (although I saw it at the theatre the day it came out). So much goes on in this movie that I wanted to watch it a few more times before the new one comes out in November. I have the 1st one too. FYI, I hear that Animatrix has a lot of info that ties in the 1st movie with the 2nd movie. Like when the kid comes up to Neo and thanks him for saving him when they get to the base, you would think "Okay, that wasn't in the first movie," but in the Animatrix, there is a story about the kid and how he found the Matrix before Neo saved him. Anyways, I wish I had a widescreen as most movies are widescreen versions. Oh well, it'll have to do. :p:
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

i got it too. Full screen though. I dont like widescreen.
    My OLD Car

Comment

the game ENTER THE MATRIX also helps tie matrix 1, animatrix, and reloded together
      i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
        the game ENTER THE MATRIX also helps tie matrix 1, animatrix, and reloded together
        not really

it fills in a few tiny gaps in the matrix reloaded movie....but contains very ltitle info you didny alerady learn from movie 1 or 2...
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I downloaded it because I am a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            I downloaded it because I am a thief.
            me too
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I watched it at home on Friday, then over at my friend's house on Saturday on his new home theater setup (72" projection screen & 5.1 sound, lucky bastard...).

btw, if you haven't yet, watch the extra stuff on disc 2. It's really cool seeing how they did the car chase.
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i bought the dvd, full screen though
                watched it like 5 times already
                can't get enough

btw, have you noticed in that car chase
                ALL the cars were made by GM
                except for that BMW at the begining

I noticed that

EVERY CAR IS GM
                OLDSMOBILE
                CADDY
                GMC
                CHEVY
                PONTIAC

hmmm....

cant wait for the third movie to come out
                and i would like to see the animatrix too

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Originally posted by pro00
                  Even stranger... Look at the cars in the garage as they're leaving. They're all Cadillacs of various years!
                  ~Mark.
                  2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Even stranger... Look at the cars in the garage as they're leaving. They're all Cadillacs of various years!
                    Not stange....just blatent product placement.

Comment

animatrix does have a lot of fillers to the story. Must see if you are at all interested in the Matrix storyline. The game sucks as a game, very buggy, but very cool for all the extra story it tells. Good to play it straight through (don't do much else).

Why don't you like widescreen? Full screen chops off the ends of the film, and you lose a lot of it.
                      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                        not really

it fills in a few tiny gaps in the matrix reloaded movie....but contains very ltitle info you didny alerady learn from movie 1 or 2...
                        the game tells u about how the message got to neo and about the new oracle and how the plant explodes but dosent even have the main characters that much that why it sucked just playing
                        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by glyph

Why don't you like widescreen? Full screen chops off the ends of the film, and you lose a lot of it.
                          um i think you have that backwards....the widescreen is to wide for a standard dispaly and it cuts off the ends, full screen doesnt.
                          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by pro00
                            i bought the dvd, full screen though
                            watched it like 5 times already
                            can't get enough

It was actually and Audi, but yea you're right. I noticed that as well. They (GM) paid a ****load to get the CTS or whatever that ugly-mobile is called into it, as well as the Escalade EXT.
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                              um i think you have that backwards....the widescreen is to wide for a standard dispaly and it cuts off the ends, full screen doesnt.
                              Ummm no, you just answered you're own question.

Yes widescreen is too wide to fit on regular TVs (hence the 'letterboxing'). So, fullscreen needs some of the picture cut out to fit the 4:3 aspect ratio regular TVs use.

Regular TV (4:3)
                              . -----------
                              |................|
                              |................|
                              |................|
                              . -----------

Widescreen TV (16:9 usually)
                              . -------------------
                              |...........................|
                              . -------------------
                              Last edited by funkdaddysmack; 10-21-2003, 12:24 PM.
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X