Can someone paint my rims Black.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone paint my rims Black.

As the title says, Glossy black please. If someone has time.

Can you please use Car 7 and 8.

Here man, I tried
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Man. I think im going to be getting my rims painted black soon. =) oh by the way P-Protege. Your located in Monterey. maybe we can go cruising one time. Im over here in Alameda. Still Bay Area tho.

Comment

Heck yeah, that'd be cool. I think your car is bad, supa clean.

I'm definately down to go cruise anytime, your only like an hour away. I am going to go to the Sacramento Drag strip sometime mid august. I am going to tow my buddies Turbo 260Z up there with my truck, you should go check it out, and meet us there that'd be cool. You should take your car and make a couple of runs. I'm always down to meet a fellow Protege owner, haven't met any here yet

Have you done any other mods to your car?

Comment

yah that would be cool. im always down in sacramento any ways. Always with my honda buddies down there making runs in Lake Bereyesa. If i go to Drag strip, i'll probably just watch. As im building my car for handling rather that speed. Oh and for my mods, not that much but this what i have so far.

92 Dx(Slush Box)
          -Kyb Gr2s
          -Sprint Springs
          -SRD Lower Tie Bar
          -Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar
          -ADR Intense Rims on Nankang tires
          -Muffler(brand??)
          -Cone Filter(i dunno if dats a mod)

mm As for other stuff.
          infinity speakers front and rear, Audiobahn Subwoofer on Audiobahn amp. 5% Rear
          Tints.

And thats all for now, still going to school and work so im pretty much trying to save my money. And at the same time fix my car up without sacrificing its reliabilty as a Daily Driver.

Comment

Hey doods. Charles and I are up for meets too, but neither of us has a running Protege at the moment. I'm in Fremont, he's in Pleasant Hill. Maybe we can meet up sometime after we get our cars running.

Comment

It all sounds good to me, is there a thread for meets anywhere? When you guys get your pro's running lets plan a meet or get together at the strip or something. Whatever is cool with me, just an excuse to cruise . BTW what's up with your pro's? If you guys need a hand with anything some weekend I'm down to help

Comment

^^^^im with P. If you guys need any extra hands to help on your Pro's i would love to help. Im bored of always helpin my honda friends, haha.

Comment

Oh yeah. We definitely need to set up a meet or something in the near future.

I'm in the middle of a BP + G-series tranny swap in my 2nd gen.
                  Charles is taking his GTX out, rebuilding a BP05 and putting it in his 1st gen. It may take us both a while. lol

Thanks for offering a helping hand!

Comment

What happened to the GTX?

Comment

It doesn't pass smog. I hate the 8.2:1 compression, too. It needs MORE!!
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I see. I just had to smog my car too. All stock BP, just bolt-ons, RX7 VAF cone filter, custom intake, Pacesetter header, full 2.25" exhaust, ported polished intake manifold w/vics modification. I had to put the factory VAF on, and turn the timing way down. It barely passed, it was I think 104/ 120 on one of the emissions.

What kind of rebuild are you doing/ have you done on the NA Bp? Do you think the GTX swap is a worthwhile investment? Too bad you don't still have it in, I'd like to take a ride in a Pro with a GTX to see what it's like

Comment

I think he still has it in. Can't remember if it runs though.

Comment

Charles caught the horsepower bug, very contagious it is...

Comment

I kind of think it was a waste of money. The stock motor was almost good enough the way it was. I'd rather just get a different car than do this again.
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                              X