Mazda + ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda + ****

Apple & Leading Car Companies Team Up to Deliver Seamless **** Experience in Japan
    TOKYO—August 4, 2005—Apple® today announced that Nissan, Mazda and Daihatsu in Japan have joined BMW, MINI, smart and Alfa Romeo in Japan to deliver ****® integration with their car stereos for 2006 model lines. Seamless integration of ****s in cars allows music lovers to enjoy high-quality sound through their car’s stereo system, easily access their entire music library and take their music with them everywhere they go.

“We’re delighted to have such a wide variety of car companies in Japan offering **** integration,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide **** Product Marketing. “**** is the number one digital music player in Japan and more music lovers than ever can now enjoy a seamless **** music experience in their car.”

In addition, an array of after-market solutions are available from Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood and Pioneer for cars that currently do not offer **** integration.

**** and iTunes® are leading the digital music revolution, providing the best way to listen to music on-the-go, at home and in the car. With over 21 million ****s sold, the **** is the world’s most popular digital music player and the iTunes Music Store is the number one online music store with over 500 million songs purchased and downloaded worldwide.

Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning desktop and notebook computers, OS X operating system, and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital music revolution with its **** portable music players and iTunes online music store.

Apple Newsroom is the source for news about Apple. Read press releases, get updates, watch video and download images.

God damn apple and their ****ty ****s. I have a 40g model and the battery lasts 47 minutes, and the hard drive has bad blocks on it. Oh yea, it also doesn't work with firewire anymore. What a POS.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Mine works fine. You ever think about making a warranty claim?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        Mine works fine. You ever think about making a warranty claim?
        It's out of warranty. At work we have 5 of them, one for each person in our unit.

- Mine had the above problems.
        - My boss's just died recently, had to be sent back for a replacement. His replacement came back and was stuck in an infinite rebooting loop, that one is being sent back this week.
        - A co-workers will work, but only with USB2, the battery life is also bad (though not as bad as mine).
        - The other co-worker replaced his battery out of his own pocket, as far as I know that's the only problem it had.
        - The final co-worker never uses his, so we don't know if it works or not.

That's pretty poor that at least 4 out of the 5 devices have had problems. I haven't even tried to use mine in about 6 months because it more or less stopped working.

I'm just glad it wasn't my money that I spent on it
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

are they 4th gens?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
            are they 4th gens?
            My boss's one is a 4th gen, his is still under warranty so that's why it's being sent back. Apple sent him a faulty one in the mail and admitted to it, it'll be another week until he gets back.

The rest are third gens and out of warranty They also weren't purchased in the time window where the class-action suit against apple was.
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

I thought all the third gens were covered by that?

Comment

Working...
              X