My first car ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first car ever

Since i just finished driver's ed (ya im that young) and id be able to drive to school and other stuff my parents decided i need to get my own car. So I ended up with a goldish color 2000 Mazda Protege LX. im really happy with it. I've been savin up for some rims and lowering kit. So far i saved about 200 bucks . I took some pictures but grabbed the really crappy camera so its pretty blurry but ill take better ones later.

here's another

Comment

my eyes really hurt.

My phone can take better pictures , j/p
      Congrats!
      03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

Representing 2000 lx.

I put rims on a few days after I got the car. Try for a small spoiler too it really changes the look of the car.
        And always remember ebay is your friend.

Comment

aftermarket sound system.

i love my Kenwood, but Alpine seems to run rampant nowadays.. makes a world of difference when you switch up the audio

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
          RB springs
          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
          MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Gesh that camera sucks lol. Welcome aboard

Comment

Hey your car looks just like mine did. See my sig.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

congrats on your new car!

it's always special when you get your first car, treat it well and it'll treat YOU well back!

congrats and welcome to the club!

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

nice ride from what i can tell, welcome to the club, also is it stick or auto????
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Wow, I remember that day when I got my car. It has only been 10 months since I got my car and my license! I've come a longggg way already!
                    My OLD Car

Comment

It's an auto, but id love to have a stick. We got an auto cause my mom cant drive stick and i guess she wants to drive it when there's something wrong with her car,but it's my car .

Comment

Originally posted by dh29
                        It's an auto, but id love to have a stick. We got an auto cause my mom cant drive stick and i guess she wants to drive it when there's something wrong with her car,but it's my car .
                        An easy solution to that is to mod your car like crazy. My mom won't ever set foot in my car nowadays. I don't think she likes the attention.

Comment

Id love to be able to do anythign to it, but being 15 and working at a fast food restaurant on weekends isn't gonna earn me much.

oh wow your car looks way sexy . That bodykit's sweet...I want one

Comment

that **** is hot
                            womp

Comment

Wow, that is a freaking NICE car for a first car! My first car was a 1980 Chevette with a 4-speed manual. I don't know about some of you these days...getting all these cool new cars for your first cars. You make sure and enjoy every moment you have with it. Have lots of fun, and show it off!!!
                              2003 Protege LX 5-speed

Comment

Working...
                              X