WTB: 5 Lug, 15" Steelies to fit a 2001 Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 5 Lug, 15" Steelies to fit a 2001 Protege

I need a set of these for winter driving, would prefer a set of stockers with hubcaps.

I don't care about some rust or paint scaling, I'll re-paint them again NP, they just need to fit my 15" winter tires.

I am in Canada and would prefer a set coming from North of the border, but I will entertain any offers.

Drop me an email with a pic if you're interested.

-Rob
    robpilgrim@gmail.com

i don't have 15's. but i've some 17"s
    LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
    Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
    WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
    Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified

Comment

get 626 ones
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
      No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
      It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
      -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
      -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
      -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
      No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Working...
      X