FormulaOne Tint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FormulaOne Tint?

Has anybody heard of this brand? I am curious if it is good. I am also looking at LLumar if I can, I know this is a good kind, but it's a question of availability, time & price (looking to get by the weekend.)

Have you tried calling that place by the New Park Mall to see what brand tint they're using?

Comment

No. It would be very difficult to get somebody to take the car to Fremont before Sunday. I wanted to go on vacation.

Comment

FormulaOne is a brand of Llumar. It's good stuff.

Comment

i dunno about that brand, but i can recommend you someone

TintKing
          Douglas Silva
          (510) 712-4307

He is in San Bruno, but it is totally worth it. I went, and he leaves NO gap at the top of the window. It looks factory. I would definately recommend him, top notch work.

He uses suntek, which is a good film, plus they have the carbon film which never fades.

Comment

So you're from the Bay Area, huh? We should definitely meet up when you get your GTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
              So you're from the Bay Area, huh? We should definitely meet up when you get your GTR.
              lol

Comment

places around hear a pricy, $50 a window, no matter the size. if ur thinking of doing it urself, its not that hard to make it perfect, just make sure to prep the window good 1st....

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  lol, ok, it shouldn't be too hard to spot me. i'll be the guy spinning 4th gear on the freeway.

Comment

Working...
                  X