Now W/ vitamin BP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now W/ vitamin BP!

So far so good, i have the wiring and ECU and the B6 motor out ( Thank for the help elscotto) so far the casualties are as followes:

4 sockets
    3/8 -1/2 adapter
    crossmember bolt
    24 beer
    6 knuckles

Gro was nice enough to let me rob him of his crain (THNX!!1) but heres a few pics till i can get the rest done
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

You guys get the motor in last night? Damn, must have worked fast.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by elscotto80
      You guys get the motor in last night? Damn, must have worked fast.
      nah, got the b6 out and im preppin the bp now, stop on by we'll be here allday

baltimore heat
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

well, motors in and all hooked up, not start though, it cranks and get feul, but no spark, the coil was good when i pulled the last motor im gonna double check my wiring in the morning, till then any suggestions?

i made my harness from a 323 harness, any that has done this any ideas?
        -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Glad you got it in man.
          BP-05 Turbo-Sold
          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Glad you got it in man.
            hey scott u said u had a BP05 ECU spare, would you mind letting me borrow it for test porposes? im trying to find out why i have no spark, and if it still doesn't start after i check all the wiring im wondering if its the ECU
            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Yeah, i can let you use it. I will be gone for the weekend, back on monday.
              BP-05 Turbo-Sold
              2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

UPdate!

the motor runs i drove it on the highway today, still tunning and replacing stuff pics tonight
                -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Props on the Curbside Install....your a bold man..i think i would get ran over..lol

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                    Props on the Curbside Install....your a bold man..i think i would get ran over..lol

thanks, it was all i had to work with ATM but it worked..the car runs pretty good, but the B6 clutch is not worth more than a dinner plate when i try to open it up. im not sure if my funds will allow for an upgrade to the G series before winter so im looking at my options, which is none LOL
                    -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

just pull a used clutch from the wreckers??? even if it cost you like 50 bucks, it could last over the winter while you save for a better one. also i heard you can use a KL-DE (2.5) clutch and a KL-08 flywheel (1.8v6) with the BP, can you not??

because i want to upgrade my clutch when i do my turbo set up next summer, and i dont want the upgraded clutch feel. and its going to be a daily driver, and i've driven cars with upgraded clutches and it would be a pain in the ass.

JACK
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                        just pull a used clutch from the wreckers??? even if it cost you like 50 bucks, it could last over the winter while you save for a better one. also i heard you can use a KL-DE (2.5) clutch and a KL-08 flywheel (1.8v6) with the BP, can you not??

because i want to upgrade my clutch when i do my turbo set up next summer, and i dont want the upgraded clutch feel. and its going to be a daily driver, and i've driven cars with upgraded clutches and it would be a pain in the ass.

JACK
                        i believe it will work, but with the G box, im using my F till i can get ahold of the oh so wanted KIA G box
                        thnx for the suggestion, dam camera is ****ed up (dropped it) so no pix till i fix it
                        -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Glad its in and running. Im heading to school tomorrow so i wont be back till winter time. Thanks for letting me help you guys out, it was my first motor swapage.
                          BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Glad its in and running. Im heading to school tomorrow so i wont be back till winter time. Thanks for letting me help you guys out, it was my first motor swapage.
                            no prob. man thanks for the hand. have fun in skool, hit me up on aim every now and then
                            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
                            X