FS 97 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 97 lx

ok I have had this car for the past 2+ years, i was a second owner and the car had 83XXX milles on her and now she has 154XXX. First of all this car has had its oil changed every 3k milles, and most of the milles are higway milles taken if fact that my fiance( that i have met two weeks after i purchased a car) lives 50 milles from my house. any way i don't wont to give my car away my asking price is $3500 and that will include the 1.8l engine that was going to be swaped in. I am selling my car only ecause i need the money to pay off my new car so i could start modding it out.

so the car is 97 Mada Protege LX Black
    154XXX milles

Clutch Was replaced @ 135XXX along with timing belt & water pump, all the other belts , head gasket seal, rear main seal and distribiutor cap, wires and plugs.
    Drop Zone Coilover were put on the car @127xxx milles w/ new blisten shocks along with the upper front mount strut bar
    The car aslo has custon ait intake, custom catback exaust with 2.25 inch piping and no resenators.
    B&M shortshifter
    Exterior is erebuni body kit with civic "mugen" rear spoiler
    Black 17 inch ADR Synthax wheels with new rubber with oonly 10K milles on them (Khumo 205 40 17)
    THe interior has custom black & blue leather seats out of Protege5, with matching door pannels
    Car currently has full sony xplod sound system which will be taken out of the car(sony head unit and 6 speaker system will be sold with the car).

The door panels need to be mounted(the original door panels are still on the car) and the swiches need to be rewired.
    The rearleft tire needs to be mounted on to the wheel(had blown tire never got chance to mount it on the car)
    And last thing the car could use a Fresh paint.
    ASKING PRICE IS 3500 W/ replacement 1.8l engine
    For any questions/offers please e-mail me @ Nedim83@hotmail.com
    thanx
    Last edited by Nedim83; 12-08-2003, 03:43 PM.

Parting out

Ok Guys Right now i am thinking of parting out my mazda so if any of u need something that i have listed post the offers

Comment

i'll trade you , if interested email me with pics, so we can talk at dsm482@hotmail.com

laters

Comment

will be posting pics by wendsday,
        the 1.8bp was sold which brings the car price down to 3200obo

Comment

ok here are the pics

Comment

Want to get rid of that 5 speed? : P Lemme know, you know ill pay well. hahah
            -Nick
            sigpic

Comment

you just want his trans?
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
              MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

i was in an accident don't know what i need quite yet but i may want some of your power steering stuff. and did you have air conditioning?
                real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

yes i did have the power steering and AC, so if you need anything please contact me trough e-mail Nedim83@hotmail.com and put mazda as a subject(so i can know that it isn't a junk mail.)
                  Last edited by Nedim83; 12-08-2003, 08:10 AM.

Comment

what do ya want for the shocks and springs?

and also the transmission/clutch/flywheel/everything else needed for a auto to manual tranny swap?
                    a buddy of mine wants to swap a manual trans into his auso and needs all the parts to do so.

how much does each wheel weigh without a tire?
                    find it, **** it, forget it

Comment

i need the rear brake **** the whole **** u dont have 4 wheel disc right jus the rear has a drum i need that whole part...price? and are u sellin the body kit?

Comment

the car has been sold, thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
                        X