vinyl stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vinyl stickers?

Does club protege offer any type of vinyl sticker? i was debating on getting one for my hood or something since this is one of the best pro sites around, i dunno if that'd be too tacky or ricer like though.

I can make you one. I am kinda backed up right now on decals and graphics, but give me some measurements and color choices and i can get it started.

Comment

I have a silver mazdaspeed logo going across the top back of my rear backglass

I'd like to have a silver www.wihandyman.com vinyl to go across the hood. I'm not sure on the measurement or if the heat would hold up? either across the hood or the bottom of the front windshield, i'm thinking bottom of the front windshield would work out much better... whatever the measurement for that is. How much would ya charge?

Comment

$18 + a few smaller ones for the side windows, or your fridge, or your toolbox.....

just an FYI: i've had decals on my hood for awhile now, moreso upfront, and they've held up just fine.

Comment

if you can make a good quality one for that price that will fit evenly across the end of my hood (the further end from the windshield) and have it in the same silver color as the mazdaspeed sticker from corksport I would definitely buy one.

let me know!

Comment

since I'm getting the www.wihandyman.com one for the end of my hood, i'd also like to get one to fit my windhsield at the very bottom... probably a ZOOM ZOOM one in that scribble style font...also silver like the other stickers...if you could do that I'd pay ya for that one as well...

Comment

ok
              final decision

red WWW.CLUBPROTEGE.COM vinyl graphic for the front of my hood
              silver ZOOM ZOOM sticker in scribble type font for the UPPER portion of my windshield

Comment

Got any pics of the decals?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamcastninja
                  ok
                  final decision

red WWW.CLUBPROTEGE.COM vinyl graphic for the front of my hood
                  silver ZOOM ZOOM sticker in scribble type font for the UPPER portion of my windshield
                  ok, but i do not have access to any 2nd gens, can you take a measurement of the size you want for the hood. I have measurements for the windsheild.

I'll do it all for $30, which will include extra small ones for whatever.

sound good?

oh also, can you tell me which style you want from these images
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8588

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
                    Got any pics of the decals?
                    pics can been seen here

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8588

Comment

awesome, mazdaracer

I want

the standard club design C (flying M logo with wihandyman.com written next to it) in silver to fit the top of my front windshield

I also want ZOOM ZOOM in red to fit on the front of my hood

AND

a giant flying M logo in red to fit the center of my hood above the ZOOM ZOOM

you could actually make the M logo with ZOOM ZOOM under it as one sticker, that would work out even better

when do you think you would be able to make these? what measurements do you need? I'm off tomorrow so I will take them and get them to you asap...

Comment

ok, just measure accross the hood area where you'd like the decal. Just length is fine, the height will be determined by the length so it does not get distorted when resized.

I'd guess it to be around 36" - 38"

the windsheild size is around 40"

Comment

ok I will do this between tonight and tomorrow morning, my girl is about to come over, I already made her sit there and watch me put the headlights in and install my amp and sub the other day, i doubt she wants anything to do with the car for a while now, lol

Comment

I wasn't able to measure it today, but I'll get on it tomorrow, i totally forgot about it

Comment

the center of the hood where I want the RED FLYING M LOGO WITH ZOOM ZOOM IN SCRIBBLE STYLE FONT UNDER IT IS 41 inches across

the top of my front windshield is 44 inches BUT my mazdaspeed sticker in the back top rear window is 24 inches X 2 inches so... make the club protege one for the front a little bit larger than that, but not by much... also make it just the text: CLUBPROTEGE.COM if you could? and do this one in the silverish grey color, you can check corksport.com and look at the silver mazdaspeed decal to get an approximation of the color, I know it might not be exact, but it'd be nice if it were at least close.

thanks so much! I hope this is what you needed?

Comment

Working...
                              X