FS 1.8bp 2nd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1.8bp 2nd gen

This is '96 Kia Sephia 1.8l engine with 48K milles on it.
    This engine will defenetly fit all the 2nd gen Proteges(Buddy of mine had replaced his stock 96 es with the same engine. I bought this engine to put it in my '97lx(swap), but just gave up on a projest and ended up buying another car. I still have my protege which will be going for sale on e-bay shortly, along with this engine if it doesn't sell here. ok than the engine has 48K milles on it it is complete with intake manifold, fuel rail and injectors. My asking price is $200. Buyer to arange shipping. So if all interested would please e-mail me with any questions and any offers.
    Nedim83@hotmail.com
    thanx

I belive that i paid about 180-250 to gewt it shiped to my house but if interested i will look in to it

Comment

bump

all of u that talk about doing the 1.8l swap this is your chance, lets go guys i am talking all offers

Comment

hey man im doing a swap. thats a great price but will that engine plug into a mazda bp wire harness? Anyhow i live a few states away and wouldnt mind picking it up myself. PM me and we can see about getting that engine off your hands : )
        sigpic

Comment

the wire harness will not work gotta find a wire harness from a 1.8L pro Mt if you have a mt or at if you have an at otherwise no dice
          In the Garage
          Black 93 MX-3 GS
          Bp powered
          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

So is this to say that we are sure that the kia BP WILL fit the MAZDA HARNESS?
            sigpic

Comment

from what i understand yes.. hard part is finding the harness although i have aplace i might be able to get just one... i only need the engine
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
                the wire harness will not work gotta find a wire harness from a 1.8L pro Mt if you have a mt or at if you have an at otherwise no dice
                i know of a few people at are running ATx ECU's with a MTx. mazda made things cheaper by makeing the same ecu and addding the circuitry for the ATx. Also if you keep your stock wiring, you can wire in the remaning plugs and use your stock wiring harness.

also that is a good price for a BP-DE to bad i have already bought mine.
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Yea thats the thing. Lucky though I only live a state away : ). Im thinking about going to scoop it up next weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

shippin don't bother me... it is still under 500 so not really a bad price
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                      i know of a few people at are running ATx ECU's with a MTx. mazda made things cheaper by makeing the same ecu and addding the circuitry for the ATx. Also if you keep your stock wiring, you can wire in the remaning plugs and use your stock wiring harness.

also that is a good price for a BP-DE to bad i have already bought mine.
                      chill Protoss , don't say that .. There are some difference in the 2 wire harnesses.
                      There is splicing to be done and you also need most of the connectors from a BP wire harness(if you have a partial harness).

Bruce
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

THe engine is under contract, the closing is scheduled for the Nov. 8th and if the deal does,nt go trough the engine will be back up for grabs.

Comment

SOLD
                          Thanx nick

Comment

Working...
                          X