Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brake Upgrade

Hey guys, question for ya here...

I want to do a big brake upgrade with either Brembo, Rotora, Endless, StopTech... you get the idea. I will be upgrading tires and wheels to a 17" or 18" wheel (probably just go 17") and because the car will be winter drivin I don't wanna keep those wheels & tires on obviously. So I wanna know what the biggest brake setup that would tuck in the oem wheels. (I'm willing to get larger oem wheels)

Please help

Cheers!

KL

for starters, you need to give us more info, such as what kind of car you're talking about here. secondly, you probably won't be able to find a BBK for whatever application we're looking at here.

Comment

I'm normally a dick when people don't use the handy dandy search option. BTW, it took me 2.4 seconds to find this info.

Tony
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club
      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
      www.responsenegative.com
      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

TVEIRA
        Ok, For starters... I appologize for asking the question, while appearing to not do research on this first.
        Secondly, The info is all appreciated so thank you kindly! But that information you did turned up didn't answer the question I was asking...
        I mentioned I was looking for Brembo, Endless, Rotora, Stop Tech Brakes and such...

But again.. thank you for the info anyway.. I'm sure the websites will come in handy.

98ProLiela
        The Information....

2003 2.0L Protege LX
        15" Stock Rims (with wheel covers)

I'm finding that issue too.. "you probably won't be able to find a BBK for whatever application we're looking at here." I guess I'll just buy p.o.s. winter rims.

Thank you both for you time

Cheers

Comment

I thought you had 16", that is why I listed the Ion and the RR-racing links. They can be used with the 16" wheels. I asure you that any of these kits are the same quality as the ones you mentioned, its just the major brands don't support our cars. Sorry about the confusion.
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Any reason you feel you need a big brake kit for your car?

Comment

I guessing for the color bronze callipers
              Tony
              Intense Performance
              Mazda Club
              of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
              www.responsenegative.com
              www.cystband.com

Comment

Working...
              X