X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHA Mazda Resivoir Covers

http://cgi.ebay.com/RESERVIOR-COVER-...QQcmdZViewItem

people do some styupid **** to make money... omfg

wow... ya.... honestly no clue how the code for that got in there... Anywho... its rights now.... Wadja think of that prior pic though? haha
    Last edited by worldhazard; 08-22-2005, 01:28 AM.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

huh?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Is that the correct link? I don't quite get it.
      Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

wtf?
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

updated... correct now... sorry./..
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Maybe he could have added the following:

Also helps to keep your reservoirs nice and warm on cold summer nights. Do you really want to be all comfy in your heated house in the winter while your poor reservoirs are shivering outside? Do you, friend? Don't delay.
            Last edited by mannydingo; 08-22-2005, 06:47 AM.

Comment

What a tard, using half of the MazdaSpeed logo instead of the whole thing or the regular Mazda logo.

Maybe these would work to keep your arms warm in the winter?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

They even look ****ty in the picture. Jeesh. They probably freaking catch on fire.
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                  They even look ****ty in the picture. Jeesh. They probably freaking catch on fire.
                  Good point. Hey, how much for the dirty clothes basket along with the clothes that are next to the speakers on the 2nd pic?:p:

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                    Good point. Hey, how much for the dirty clothes basket along with the clothes that are next to the speakers on the 2nd pic?:p:
                    Those were clean, thank you! I guess I shouldn't talk about things catching on fire, my laundry basket is partially melted
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                      Those were clean, thank you! I guess I shouldn't talk about things catching on fire, my laundry basket is partially melted
                      You will note I called it a dirty clothes basket but never called the clothes dirty. I did the same thing to my basket once but it didn't melt enough to be out of service. Have you noticed how quickly the handles break on those things?

Comment

really... kinda gave me the idea to paint my res'sa ddo it like an auto oil container.... how they have that strip on the side so u can see how much is there... add a lil more chracter to the car... eh BLACK

Comment

Good seller though. Left me positive feedback before I left feedback b/c of my prompt payment.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                            Good seller though. Left me positive feedback before I left feedback b/c of my prompt payment.
                            ...meaning you now own tyte JDM reservoir covers?
                            Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken
                              ...meaning you now own tyte JDM reservoir covers?
                              pfft... no.

Set of clear sidemarker lights though
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X