X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Race BP turbo Mani w/ Wastegate

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

**SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Damn that thing is nice. Says its has equal length runners when sure doesn't look like it.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

FYI i emailed the guy and he said the black paint is just for the "photo shoot" as he put it as i had asked him if it was a high temp paint/coating, etc.
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

what turbo is it for ... a t3?

Comment

"No this is not the VJ ... this is for the Garret T series turbos"

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
              FYI i emailed the guy and he said the black paint is just for the "photo shoot" as he put it as i had asked him if it was a high temp paint/coating, etc.
              It's not ceramic coating...just regular spray paint. That's what he was saying.

High temp paint is cheap, shouldn't be the reason you don't buy this.
              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I wonder how well it would fit with that wastegate sticking out likethat

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                  I wonder how well it would fit with that wastegate sticking out likethat
                  probably have to get a smaller or custom radiator.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                  X