racing seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racing seats

does anyone know where to get racing seats a pair for about 250 dollars? i also need to find out where to get mounting brackets to fit my 98 protege...which i can't find...anyone know where I can get these?

after doing some research i figured that cheap racing seats is ricer, and expensive racing seats aren't worth it for a street non-race car...plus i have some blue seat covers now anyway that match my interior...

anyone else think I shouldn't get the racing seats, or would it be a nice addition?

Comment

if i were to put nicer seats i would probably go with the mx3 ones since they seem to come highly recommended and just fabricate seat rails or see if you can re-use your existing ones by adding a hole or two.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

any new seats that is not an OEM seat that you can get 2 for 250... will most likely kill you in an accident

Comment

very true, that's one thing that really swayed me from buying them... the seats it comes with are comfortable as anything tho, so i shouldn't change that.

Comment

i dunno i got my recaros for 350....only a hundred more. then again i got them from a friend who decided against using them. and had to fab the rails and such.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

so now you are putting recaros on your pro? sweeeeet. post some pictures.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

recaros been in the car for a few months...well right now only one is, and i need to get the interior reupholstered, all seats matching exactly what i want... right now there the only dark blue in the car of grey...and tan headliner and dash...for now.
                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                X