Waterford Hills incar roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterford Hills incar roll

Well here it is!!! I have been after my dad for a couple of years to get me the tapes he made while racing at Waterford Hills durring the 80's ( he ran a 66 Shellby 350, a Mazda RX3 wagon, then the 1960's Right hand drive NSU 1000 (german car).

He recently came up for a visit and brought me four tapes...

This is the first item to be transfered to digital and edited (thanks for the help kev)

This is inside the NSU

Please Right click and save as:

that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
      that sucks

Was not that bad....Since it was still spinning while it rolled it twisted the roof 6 inches from where it should be... Dad chaned the roof piller to a HUGE tree and took off with a 6 grand launch several times, snapping the car into the air like a dog hitting the end of its chain. It finally strightened out and all the glass was then swapped for lexan....

He had it back at Waterford the next race which was a month later all repaired and repainted. He campained that car for several years...... Lots of details are foggy for me tho, as that was over 20 years ago.... This is one of the first incar rolls video taped. (He was the only person doing incar in the early 80's)

Fixing the race car with him is what led me into collision repair years later.

Grav1ty

Comment

Working...
      X