stupid mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid mustang

im not the one to race bceause i dont need to crash my car or hurt neone else or get a ticket. so im just joy riding at night on 208 a highway by me. Just doing 70 in a 65 and all of a sudden this gt mustang gets mabey an inch off my bumper and i just ignore it. then he pulls on the side at me laughs at me then swirves at me at this point im pissed. so the pedal goes to the floor me and him goign in and out of traffic and i aint letting this kid get in front of me. so yeah i won the race after a good mile or two so the bst part the kid meets
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

continued

so the kid meets me at a light and asks what i got under the hood i say nuthing. so i say how does it feel to lose to a protege he rolls down his window light turns green he burns out for a few seconds while his girl kept looking at my car and cop flies by me and pulls him over so i drive by and laugh

so yeah dont flame me i do not race this is a once in a while race so enjoy
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

lol

I have done the same thing to a soccer mum in her big
      a$$ subarban
      she got pulled over too
      i had the biggest grin ever

Nice kill
      and nice catch on the cops part

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

That is one of the greatest things that can happen. Someone was trying to race my cousin in his turbo RSX and he flew by then 5 seconds later got pulled over...I love it!
        03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

i have a better one. pull up to an obnoxious honda, make sure your in the right lane. rev your engine untill he gets into it. on green, TURN!!
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I never really race, but I once raced an old CRX and bogged down in first gear! I must have been trying to hard! that race was over pretty quick

Comment

Originally posted by 03MSP
              That is one of the greatest things that can happen. Someone was trying to race my cousin in his turbo RSX and he flew by then 5 seconds later got pulled over...I love it!

what a dumb guy... I wish I had a turbo in my RSX tho... then I would be FLYING.
              -Nim
              -----------------------------
              2002 Acura RSX Type S
              Arctic Blue Pearl
              OEM Body Skirts
              OEM Spoiler
              OEM Fogs
              Golden Logos
              Acura Interior Titanium Trim
              Window Visors
              Last But Not Least....
              Trunk Tray and Cargo Net!!!
              ---
              Modz: Yes
              ---
              NEW: Stage 2 Clutch!

Comment

Originally posted by lowpro98
                so the pedal goes to the floor me and him goign in and out of traffic and i aint letting this kid get in front of me.
                good work....put others in danger because you have road rage....stupid stupid.
                "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                -93 MR2, 129 ES
                ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                X