i am looking for clear lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am looking for clear lights

I am looking for my Protege clear bumper lights side and front here can i find it is 96
    thanks

and new head lights

Comment

ebay
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

and were else

and were else

Comment

i'd assume you could google it. mazda dealer. dunno
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Hey I am from Puerto Rico I am looking for bumper side and front were can i find it

Comment

are the bumpers in puerto rico the same as ours in the US? looking at my signature are you talking about the the lenses that are ON the bumper? the short one on the side and the long one on the front?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yes they are the same but my engine is 1.8 twincam dohc standard

Comment

your engine size shouldn't matter when it comes to lights.

Comment

I know and your engine is? Prototender

Comment

i had a 1.5, there is a 1.8bp swap in progress just trying to find out what happened to my motor mounts front and rear.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by protege 1.8
                          yes they are the same but my engine is 1.8 twincam dohc standard

twincam dohc! hahaha sorry just found that funny

Comment

side clears can be found on ebay, beetle made his clear turn signals for the front.
                            95 ES
                            05 S60R

Comment

You have to make your own, just like beetleorange did. The ones on eBay are not for the turn signals, they are just reflectors/markers.
                              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
                              X