front bumper removal! one more step!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front bumper removal! one more step!

Everything is removed except for the screws that are under the headlights... how do I get those out on the left and right sides. THANKS.
    Last edited by dreamcastninja; 09-01-2005, 12:30 PM. Reason: new related question

does anyone know? i got my rear bumper on with relatively no problem, but i'm just sitting here waiting not knowing what to do, i've exhausted all of my ideas

Comment

screws that are under the headlights? did you remove the headlights?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I can't believe that is can be so hard to remove the headlights. This isn't VW Beetle, you know.

Remove the grill first, then remove the corner lights, you should clearly see the nuts that will need to be removed, unplug the headlamp wires, badabing, badaboom, you are done.
        Last edited by turbonium959; 09-01-2005, 08:02 PM.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

thanks guys I got it, i was actually afraid to take them out, knowing my luck i'd really screw up the alignment... while I was at it i decided to finish my cold air intake and run it down and take out the resonator, so now it'sa real CAI

wooooooooooooooooooo

next up fix my oil like probably something with a distributor seal or O ring or something, then turbo kit or swap

Comment

You've got a lot of optimism.

Comment

that I do... but if I find a turbo kit I can just slap it right on, get someone to help me... swap, same deal...

Comment

Working...
              X