Glass Roof on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 bux?

Um... local j/y 25 in most cases. Good luck to the seller though.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

True..but hard to find without any rust if you can find them at all...they may be all around Canada, but I have yet to see one in the US JY...

Comment

i paid 15 bucks for mine at a pull it yard and i got the whole assembly motor,glass and all
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
          i paid 15 bucks for mine at a pull it yard and i got the whole assembly motor,glass and all
          Thats what I am saying EGT's are kinda common... 90 is a bit much IMO.

Comment

I have two more glass panels available. They're not as mint as the one I sent tom (minor scratches on glass).

If anyone is interested, email me.

They are all rust-free.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
              I have two more glass panels available. They're not as mint as the one I sent tom (minor scratches on glass).

If anyone is interested, email me.

They are all rust-free.

yeah im interested but when installed does it have anything to block the sun while closed?
              93 protege lx 190k, stick, girlie green

Comment

Originally posted by protouser
                yeah im interested but when installed does it have anything to block the sun while closed?
                Go to a tint shop... I dont know about where you live, but here I could get a shop to do it for 20 bux.

Comment

Originally posted by protouser
                  I'd recommend tinting or somehow retrofitting the stock sliding visor on the glass-equipped cars. I have one of those too I believe.

PM me if interested.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Mike,

The one you sent me is awesome! On my car already. Spoiler will take some bodywork, but should look great. Bodyshop was complaining about all the WD 40...lol
                    In retrospect, i should have bought the entire trunk lid. The holes were not easy to drill and locate without a template. I meant to thank you. Stuff arrived in great shape.

TJ

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                      Mike,

The one you sent me is awesome! On my car already. Spoiler will take some bodywork, but should look great. Bodyshop was complaining about all the WD 40...lol
                      In retrospect, i should have bought the entire trunk lid. The holes were not easy to drill and locate without a template. I meant to thank you. Stuff arrived in great shape.

TJ
                      Sorry about the excess penetrating oil. That thing was a bitch to remove. Before that one, I've never removed a spoiler without breaking the bolts holding it on. That was my first removal that went smoothly - in part due to the excessive lubrication. They are ALWAYS rusted to ****.

If you can, please post up in my Feedback thread (see sig for link).

Pleasure doing business with you!

Can't wait to see pics of your car!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

I will do that!

Comment

Working...
                        X