looking for protege lx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for protege lx.

im new to the states, i came from hawaii and now live in vegas and im looking for a protege LX. manual prefered. thanks.

I have a '98 lx manual, email me for pics and more details if interested. codunc@mchsi.com

Comment

what year are you looking for?

look for the info on my car i put in this thread. it will be up for sale very soon if my bud's friend dont want it.

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I have a 1994 Protege LX, Bp of course, 5speed, power everything, moonroof, 5% tint, 15 mazda alloys, brand new exedy twin plate clutch, msd distributor, msd coil, NGK plug wires, NGK Iridium Plugs, Aluminum underdrive pulleys, 2.5" exhaust, MTX 6" components, factory style rear spoiler w/ led brake light, titanium shifter control arms, brand new head light assembly, 99k miles, oil changed every 2500mi laso filter changed every 2500mi. Black. Send E-Mail to psr1948@sbcglobal.net. Or call 830-832-6795. Will arrange to meet you. This car is super kleen. No wrex.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerguy
          I have a 1994 Protege LX, Bp of course, 5speed, power everything, moonroof, 5% tint, 15 mazda alloys, brand new exedy twin plate clutch, msd distributor, msd coil, NGK plug wires, NGK Iridium Plugs, Aluminum underdrive pulleys, 2.5" exhaust, MTX 6" components, factory style rear spoiler w/ led brake light, titanium shifter control arms, brand new head light assembly, 99k miles, oil changed every 2500mi laso filter changed every 2500mi. Black. Send E-Mail to psr1948@sbcglobal.net. Or call 830-832-6795. Will arrange to meet you. This car is super kleen. No wrex.
          post some pics d00d sounds like a sweet ride.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Tunerguy, what are you wanting($$) for your car?
            Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
            '56 VW Cal Ragtop
            www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

i have 2001 1.6lx with some rice crap... rims, vinyl, racing stripes, and spoiler....
              LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
              Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
              WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
              Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
              REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
              Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
              Paypal Verified

Comment

sorry, i am lookin for a 90-94 protege, preferred a LX, and five speed. uhm. im really bad with directions right now, cause after living on an island all my life, the states seems really big. lol. well TUNERGUY send me some pics, im interested. email: dusten_65@hotmail.com sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the help.

Comment

That's what I'm looking for also. I have asked Tunerguy for more info on his car(since he's close to me) but haven't gotten a reply......
                  '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

since he's closer to you ??? screw that man, i think if the price is RIGHT is all that matters. besides he reply on MY post.

Comment

Maybe I'm not understanding just exactly what you're trying to say... Did I step on your toes or something?
                      '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

no. why....did you take it the wrong way? if so, my bad.

Comment

My apologies... Just didn't want to make anyone mad, I just realized that I was pushing into your deal(w/ Tunerguy). Didn't mean any harm, I'll find a car elsewhere..
                          '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X