RSX type S? yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSX type S? yes!

ok i was driving around with my buddy in skokie today.
    now the ZE isnt running to fast right now due to a messed up stock exhaust and the lack of a intake.

but any way im sitting at a stoplight and im in front of a parking lot and this loud buzzy rattly sound catches my attention.
    as i look over realize it was the sound of a black pre-05 RSX with a nasty sounding exhaust.
    now i thought it was the non type S, just kuz thats how it looked, but anyway guy looks at my car and kinda laughs.
    i was like he he he, this is gonna be good.
    so he pulls out of the lot along side me, and the light turns green, we dont go this time, i just kinda hang back to check out his car and see what was making it sound so bad.
    thats when i realize its a type S and it had a fart can on it and im guessing a CAI from the sound.

so we get to the next light and i ask him if he wants to go, and he responds with the ever familiar "what is that thing?" so i reply "its a mazda" lol so he kinda chuckles and nods. so we go at the light.

1.5 cars....in my favor....with my buddy in the car, but he had a system so lets just call it even.

needless to say i was happy and i realized that the older RSX's are alot slower then the 05's now to get a catback and CAI
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

wow this is like the 3'rd RSX-S story in the past month
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

In before supremely gay flame war of apocalyptic proportions!
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
        In before supremely gay flame war of apocalyptic proportions!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
          wow this is like the 3'rd RSX-S story in the past month
          ya i know, i thought it was funny that i happened to catch a RSX
          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

more threads of fun.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

lets just make sure that this one doesnt go on to argue about supras and corvettes and motorcycles

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
              1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
              1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

lets just make sure that this one doesnt go on to argue about supras and corvettes and motorcycles
                Oh yeah , well, Supras suck ... J/K, but good job on the kill. What are the numbers on your engine?

Comment

RSX's aren't as fast as everyone thinks. They are heavier cars and the guys that drive em suck. This one ricer wantas a go with me, as soon as I finally get my car dyno tuned watch out

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                  Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Are Integra Type-R's faster than RSX-S? I only see old people driving them here, the styling on them is lame...

Comment

200hp stumpy wedge.

Comment

HAHAHA thats a good way to summerize them
                        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

lol, the rear cuts off like it got smashed by something and from the roof forward, its all just one big incline.

Comment

i still find it retarded that they would discontinue the protege, hell its been around since 1990, and they just stop making them on a dime just to make a "mazda 3" instead of just redesigning the mazda protege and making it look exactly like the current day mazda 3? wtf
                            Joe H
                            2000 Chevy Impala
                            3400 3.4 Liter V6
                            Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                            U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                            Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

**** both the rsx's and the threes aren't tops on looks. the 3 looks like a 6 that ran into a wall at 60 and then reversed as fast as possible into a wall behind it. and **** an rsx.
                              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                              X