This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rims Mounted & Beutifull

Alright, So Ive been waiting for My rims Since the begining of August, I got 3 so far, as one was returned to sender and only reshipped Tuesday this week (What a pain in the ass!!!)

Sooo I decided to mount 2 of them anyways in the rear, and let out a little air in the front 15's and smoke the **** out of them (Tonight) at the St Eustache Autodrome Drag strip. I raced with them on a bit last night, but I was feeling them out. The car looks jacked up in the back with the 15's still on the front. Im also gettign her dropped in 2 or 3 weeks (1.8 inch drop Eibach Pro Line)

I grabbed some Pics, check em out, I think the Rims really go with the flow of My ride, and bring it closer to where I want to go with her.

To give you a before Pic for comparison.

Thay change up the look quite a bit. I cant wait to get all 4 put on and some Pics then, but Ill be content with what I got for now.

My Cardomain Page
    Injen CAI / Tsudo 4-1 Headers / Axle Back Exhaust / Nology Hotwires
    Denso Iridium Plugs / ADR Sokudo 17's
    on Pirelli P-ZERO Rossa 225/45/17

I like the new wheels. Good choice. Sucks about all the issues with getting them.
    04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

THANKS!!!! Glad you like em (I sure do)

Yeah the isses kept comming (Shipping issues, THen issues getting lug nuts (All local shops were out of the popular 12x1.5 Tuner Lugs Needed for the Rims) I finally found some & to top it all off, the lug nuts on the wheels (Ones I removed to put on the Rims) the Lug nuts were freaking TIGHT!!! One side was ok, the other was over torqued like a Mofo on all 4 lugs. I ended up cutting the insides of my fingers from clenching the wrench to tight to get them off (It bled like a Bitch last night & it was a Pain in the ass getting my hands clean, as I was at the race track. There are bathrooms, but at the spectator section) But I got them on.

Now I wait...........hoping for no more issues.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Damn! You had a lot of issues. Glad everything is working out now though. Can't wait to see pics with all 4 on.
        04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by GrayZoom
          Damn! You had a lot of issues. Glad everything is working out now though. Can't wait to see pics with all 4 on.
          Yeah, Thanks.

Hey, Nice 3! I love 3's on Rims other then the Stock ones. You see in Quebec, the 3 was the most sold vehicle in 2004 & 5 (Not to sure about 2005) Now dont get me wrong, I love the Style to them, the 5 star look is pretty sweet, and on the 3 they fit perfect, But they are everywhere and all the same, periodically we get someone who Puts on some Nice shoes (Like you have done) and it takes the already HOT Mazda3 and Brings her to a next level. It took me a years to get Rims put on, as I wanted to get some engine stuff done first, (I like to race My Protege)

Have you ever raced her?

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Originally posted by Rac3rX
            Yeah, Thanks.

Hey, Nice 3! I love 3's on Rims other then the Stock ones. You see in Quebec, the 3 was the most sold vehicle in 2004 & 5 (Not to sure about 2005) Now dont get me wrong, I love the Style to them, the 5 star look is pretty sweet, and on the 3 they fit perfect, But they are everywhere and all the same, periodically we get someone who Puts on some Nice shoes (Like you have done) and it takes the already HOT Mazda3 and Brings her to a next level. It took me a years to get Rims put on, as I wanted to get some engine stuff done first, (I like to race My Protege)

Have you ever raced her?
            Thanks man! I know what you mean about the wheels.

Nope haven't raced her. I've only had it 2 months now. I was thinking about doing the ZoomZoomLive Event and beating on their 3's, 6's, and Miata's first.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Check this out

You know I felt good about that one (Yest it was a 2.3L), I had a really good start and was able to take it home. I can take em If I launch neer perfect, and they dont. (I should be in or neer the power range of a MAzda3 when I get my Cams Cam gears and Headers put in.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Originally posted by Rac3rX
                Check this out

You know I felt good about that one (Yest it was a 2.3L), I had a really good start and was able to take it home. I can take em If I launch neer perfect, and they dont. (I should be in or neer the power range of a MAzda3 when I get my Cams Cam gears and Headers put in.
                Nice. Gotta fet someone closer to the end of the track for better coverage.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

awesome car mang. Tail lights arent my favorite, but the rest is good.

Rims fit the car well.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    awesome car mang. Tail lights arent my favorite, but the rest is good.

Rims fit the car well.
                    Are you following me? :p:

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

anytime a new thread pops up I usually poke in to see whats up....

lol,

Comment

Uh huh. I think you are following me. New thread pop-up my ass.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

^_^
                          Last edited by Rac3r_X; 09-08-2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

so, would that be so bad?

Racer, were those steelies before, or actual rims?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac3r_X
                              ^_^
                              why did you delete the link?

Comment

Working...
                              X