Mazdausa.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdausa.com

When the hell is Mazda going to update the damn thing to reflect their new models and changes?

I want more info on the minor changes they did to the 3 and 6. Not to mention the fact the new MX-5 is out on sale already.

Another rant: I thought that Mazda was going to drop the Miata name? MazdaUSA still has it called an "MX-5 Miata."
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Well if it matters any, "Miata" is not found anywhere on the car itself...

They kind of have to call it Miata because it's a vastly recognized name. I don't mind it and I still use it. Flows better than M-X-five.

At work there's a list of the changes done to each model, though I didn't get a copy of it. I can get it tomarrow...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

dunno. Kinda weird though. I still have yet to see a Mazda 5 anywhere locally.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I haven't seen any on the road, but my dealership has sold 3 or 4 of the 6 we've gotten.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Yeah, it would be nice if they would get it changed. I check almost everyday to see if they have the 06's on there. I want to see what the 06 has that mine doesn't.
          04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

We got like 10 '06 3s yesterday, all sedans(because we ran out of sedans, lol). I didn't notice much different, the intermitten wiper feature looked different though.

Comment

Did it have the auto climate control? I would love to have that on my 04. Oh and the AMB display.
              04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

my 323 has headlights is that good?

I wish I could afford the insurance for a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  my 323 has headlights is that good?

I wish I could afford the insurance for a new car.
                  Nope...not good enough.

I've noticed you are following me around the forum.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Ohh yeah! Forgot about the auto climate control...yeah a few had that. The AMB display I believe is swappable from a Mazda 6...if you look at your 3's display you can see where it is if you look at it with the sun shining against it.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                      Ohh yeah! Forgot about the auto climate control...yeah a few had that. The AMB display I believe is swappable from a Mazda 6...if you look at your 3's display you can see where it is if you look at it with the sun shining against it.
                      Oh...didn't know that.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Its retarded how theyre dropping all there cars names and just numbering them.... mazda 3, mazda 6, mazda 5, mazda mx-5.. like wtf, kill off the protege and miata names just to numberize them... stupid assholes
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

the japanese are firm believers of simple and efficent... I read something about how the numbers are more simple and helps them strive for that.

Research has shown that shorter names do tend to stick in the publics mind better. Its used in everything from names of TV shows to name of different products on the market.

Mazda isnt the only one...
                          CRX, NSX, RSX, STI, SVX, EVO, CTS, SRX, G35, FX35, M45, and so on and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
                            Its retarded how theyre dropping all there cars names and just numbering them.... mazda 3, mazda 6, mazda 5, mazda mx-5.. like wtf, kill off the protege and miata names just to numberize them... stupid assholes
                            You're forgetting that in the rest of the world the Protege was the 323, then we always had 626, 929, 121, etc. They're just shortening the numbers, makes it sound cooler. Would you call the Mazda 3 a Protege? I wouldn't. It's different to the point where the name no longer fits it.

The Miata was MX-5 Miata, and Mazda still calls the new MX-5 "Miata" occasionally. Ofcourse we could just adopt the Japanese names, then we'd have Axela, Atenza, Premacy, Roadster. Big deal.

Comment

i think mazda's website sucks
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                              X