thats badass! What grille is that?
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

that's andy329's car. . it's an original mazdaspeed grille
      ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

damn the phillipines...ya'll get all the good ****. i want goodies too, damn jealous is all.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Originally posted by caloyski5
          that's andy329's car. . it's an original mazdaspeed grille
          I question for you man, where did you get ur headlights, they look awseome ... i want this set of headlights for sure !!! Please let me know !

Maverick

Comment

its custom made in the phillipines.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Hehehehehehe, those projectors would sure look badass with my carbon fiber hood. Bwahahahaha
              Last edited by beetle_orange; 09-12-2005, 08:38 PM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yeah they would....and you can shove them up your anus. lol bastards with jobs...hate you guys that make money.

Comment

so when you gonna ship me 10 sets of those headlights to distribute to the members here on CP?

lol

seriously!?
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

beetle that's the ms grille i asked you about locating before. I forgot about that till now.
                    95 ES
                    05 S60R

Comment

Ohhh yeah, i sure want those projector lights ... I'd be ready to pack up some $$$ for them. Do you think if we order a bunch of them at the same time, they'll do it ?

Why do the phillipines are the only ones who made those ... why didn't anyone thing of that before.

I've seen those J-Spec 97-98 Protege headlights on http://www.corksport.com but i've read in some other places that since they are j-spec ... there make for right side driven cars and aren't legal in canada. Is there any alternative headlights that we can put on it. It's a shame cause the stock lights are like 200$ canadian. I'd be ready to spend a bit more to get those clear headlights ... or the projector ones.

Maverick

Comment

we dont need 10 people to make this thing work. its not like its still being fabricated, the mold is right there just waiting for orders. its the cost, with shipping i would say a set would be close to $400 cuz we need to get a set of specially made wire harness.

goodorange, i am just waiting for the response cuz a couple of 97/98 owners asked me about the MSP grill as well.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                        Mods:
                        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

god damn...ya'll go for it, but, thats steep for something i don't need. maybe a few yrs down the way i'll be up for it.

Comment

re: the wiring harness that beetle_o's talking about. . .its custom made again. . .if anybody knows alot about electricals, its fairly easy to do .. . just thicker wires, some relays, electric tape and all.. . .since each projector is 55w, it wont handle the current if at bright. . youre gonna fry your wiring and end up with more money flying out your wallet. . .

hmmm..why not try calling contacting a-toy?

A-TOY BODYKITS is a company specializing in auto styling based in the Philippines. We modify rides the way they should be.

re: the MS grill for the gen2.5, i know someone who fabricates them. . not original but good enough. . .afaik, i got the last original MS grill for the gen 2
                            Last edited by caloyski5; 09-14-2005, 04:32 AM.
                            ProtegetechPhilippines Boy MazdaspeeD MyCaR

Comment

Hey guys, I contacted them ... and for people interested in the projector lights ... not the grill ... they will sell them for 210$ US ...

They have a dealer in Vancouver, Canada which isn't really that far from me ( i'm in Quebec ).

I am trying to see with them if there is any deal they can come up with if there more people buying them ... or interested.

Please let me know ... send me a PM.

Cheers guys !

Maverick

Comment

Working...
                              X