Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got BP? (56K ciao!)

Hi.

Finally got some shots of my Canadian 2nd gen LX.

It's got a 1.8l BP engine, 5 speed tranny, Apex coils, KYB GR2 shocks, 15'' mags. That's it. The rest of my cash goes to skiing and school.

Enjoy!

Damn nice.

Last edited by Intruder; 09-10-2005, 01:27 AM.

Comment

sharp. and i hate you for two reasons...one, having a bp in an lx, and two, having grey interior in a black car!
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

it's not black, it's evergreen mika (that bluish green that's actually blue.)
        Last edited by #1.; 09-10-2005, 01:34 AM.

Comment

ahhh fair nough...still hate you though, its just jealousy rearing its ugly head.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

very nice.

sam, maybe he has a JY that has a LX 2nd gen for you to grab the ecu and wire harness.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
              very nice.
              Indeed. I'm tempted to order that spolier off of ebay right now.

Comment

thanx!

Comment

Wow man, that looks great. I seriously think those are the most perfect wheels I've ever seen on a second gen, they look fantastic.
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    Indeed. I'm tempted to order that spolier off of ebay right now.
                    Yes, I really want that spoiler for my car. I need too many other things too like A/C and paint job money to paint the spoiler along with the peeled up paint on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                      Wow man, that looks great. I seriously think those are the most perfect wheels I've ever seen on a second gen, they look fantastic.
                      I think the perfect wheels are a slightly different version of Intruder's wheels. Imagine the same thing but with the space between the six arms not open therefore not showing more of the rotors. Instead, it's metal in black color in that space so it only LOOKS like there's an open space there. I am not looking for a seller because I will wait until I find them here in town and super giveaway cheap. I can wait because I'm POOR !!!!!!!!!! That's how I get everything. My 2nd gen cost me $300 in horrible driving conditions. It now zips around ok after changine just one sensor. The other probs are minor.

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack

thanks. And the best part, I paid them 500$ CDN, with tires (they're a little tired (the mags), but I'm planning on making them gun metal, or a paint real close to my interior grey colour...)

Comment

Don't paint aluminum, Powder coat.
                          Damn that car looks familiar.
                          And good too.
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

^what I meant...

I maybe be okay in english, mais je suis plutôt francophone, so excuse my retardness sometimes...

Comment

i want this car.

Comment

Working...
                              X