Why do I get challenged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I get challenged?

Here is a person who posted on Craigs list, an open letter to all Honda owners. I feel that this fits all import and domestic cars that have been modified for "racing".
    Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that some of you have done a beautiful job on your rides. But I have a pro 5, and a Nissan Xterra that I off road with, and thought this was a good thing to post, and funny as hell.

Dear Honda owners,
    I don't want to race you.

That's right, I'm un-interested in trying to challenge you and your faux supercar in a drag race between stoplights downtown. I don't know why you all feel the need to glare at me while the light is red. You don't have to change your grip on the steering wheel like its a pair of motorcycle handlebars, either. You especially don't need to rev your four-cylinder with its loud exhaust system because you might tempt me to want to race you.

I don't.

What really gets me, though, is with the abundance of similarly craptastic hondas out there, why do you want to race me? The way I figure it, you want to race everything in sight. My Jeep has less than 200 horsepower and the aerodynamics of a barn. However, I suppose the near-verticle air dam which is my windshield isn't neccesarily discouraging to someone who puts a god-damn wing on the back of a front wheel drive car. More downforce for the rear wheels then, eh? That way you can accelerate faster, right? Great work, dip****.

But seriously. I don't get it. I don't ask you to go drive trails with me. I don't wave and say 'lets go haul ass through a mud pit'. Sure, I spend about as much time off pavement as you do on the track, but at least I can tell the difference between a race car and a 4x4. Does my Jeep look like a challenge or something? Do you and your honda friends get together and say 'Dood! I just beat that Jeep with the big tires and low gears! I'm so fast!'

The way I figure it, your car sucks so much, you can't beat any of the other Hondas, and sure as hell don't want to admit defeat. Instead of buying a genuinely fast car, you choose to get your rocks off racing easy vehicles in your piece of ****. Way to go, badass! I'm proud of you! Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.

Seriously, though. Please, please, the next time you see me, or any other non-challenging vehicle at a light, don't antagonize them and encourage them to 'race.' Instead, pull your head out of your ass, and realize that your hatchback is probably faster than a minivan, delivery truck, recreational vehicle, bicycle, u-haul, and other similar underpowered non/aerodynamic vehicles. Oh, and don't forget, you're probably faster than me, too.

Go play some more Gran Turismo, and quit being a jackass.

Thank you.

Here is a pic from earlier this year of my Xterra. Just so you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

ok
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

thats a badass front bumper on that Xterra....what brand is it?
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bender
          Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.
          bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
          Last edited by atomicEGT; 09-10-2005, 10:46 PM.
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

hahah nice letter d00d.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

that was awesome.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

::golf claps:: yeah im sick and tired of that crap to...here in NJ the mcdonlads is usually LOADED with civic fags every friday night. you cant even go get a mcchicken without a hundred thousand piss-ant ricer fags staring at your car or taunting to race....yeah i really wanna be bothered at 11:30 at night after working the whole day trying to get something to eat with some fag knocking on the window " yo wanna race bro ?" and god forbid you flip out on him because theyl probably start butt raping each other on the hood of your car.....hate this town.....
                Last edited by 91ProtegeDX; 09-11-2005, 10:50 AM.
                1991 Mazda protege DX (SOHC) 5spd
                Short ram cold air
                stock muffler back on
                NGK plugs
                14inch miata steelies w/toyo proxes p185/60r14 82H - back
                13inch protege steelies w/toyo proxes S rated - front
                stripped a/c

1993 saab 9000cse turbo 5/spd
                Garrett TB-25, solenoid cut off at 17psi
                Gutted cat w/borla muffler
                Aero spec clutch (7k miles old)
                Running 5w20 full synthetic...(241,***)
                16inch Aero rims
                Aero Moldings
                Bridgestone Potenza 205/55VR16 91V - all 4

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                  thats a badass front bumper on that Xterra....what brand is it?
                  Shrock works bumper from Texas. Where the liscence plate is is where my soon to come, winch will come out from inside the bumper. It also has, but not visible, a stainless steel skid plate at the bottom.

Comment

*makes packet of said message to give out to local ricers*

PS: Yeah they like screwing with me too but i don't even acknowledge them because its just not even worth my time not to mention i'm too busy laughing at their dumb pos with fart pipe and bigger wing then a REAL race car! I saw one so low the other day i hear it coming up (farting) and i thought he was slowing down to turn. Nope. He came to a almost complete stop in a intersection because he couldn't get through a few small bumps. Yeah waste everybodys time with your "coolness"!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I get the same thing. This is a fairly small town, but has two colleges in it so once school is in session all hell breaks loose. My car is uber-rice with my ****ty-tint window banner and cheapo driving lights, I have people stare me down and rev at me all the time. For god sakes I have 82hp (probably less), I have a hard time outrunning a butterfly. I'm going to start driving my volvo around again because they never expect a flying brick to annihilate their mad-fast 3rd gen eclipses.
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

Pff morons. Didn't you know beating a 82 hp car makes you fast! Damn nubs!
                        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Working...
                        X