'91 Lx $600 Buy It Now!! Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 Lx $600 Buy It Now!! Ebay

Damn, why do these deals always have to be halfway across the freakin country??
    It's in New York.
    After I pay $2400 or more for a decent LX, one will come up for sale locally, and it will be dirt cheap. That's my luck.....
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

wow, that's not a bad deal at all. Looks to be in pretty good condition.

-Dean
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Why does it have to be an automatic! Damn it!
      Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken
        Why does it have to be an automatic! Damn it!
        its not that hard to go to the j/y and get the 5 spd swap items. i was tinking about getting it for the engine and sell the rest of the parts but i'm moving back to florida in november.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
          its not that hard to go to the j/y and get the 5 spd swap items. i was tinking about getting it for the engine and sell the rest of the parts but i'm moving back to florida in november.
          pfft... dave said that is the one thing he wont ever do again. Royal PITA from what he told me.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Ofcourse you're coming back to Florida. Who would stay up there after living here? Well, I guess there must be a few. My 1st gen was white too. I kept some of the parts to sell before I junked it after selling most of the parts.

Comment

Well, if you were really interested it's too late. It's no longer available for sale. He must have sold it to someone locally or an ebayer that lives nearby made the deal outside of ebay because he cancelled the listing.

Comment

Working...
              X