new 05rsx left sittin still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new 05rsx left sittin still

Well i was dropping my friend off and i see an rsx with some aftermarket wheels and booming his stereo. So i catch up to him and we are the first ones at the light. He doesnt know i'm turbo yet, so once we get off the light i feather it into 1st, then open it up a bit in 2nd to blow off at him.........that gets his attention. I shifted into 3rd to cruise at 40 and i hear him drop it, so i then wait for him to get to my door and i drop it into 2nd and it was like he wasnt even moving, i put like a buslength on him. I let him catch up and he seemed pretty pissed and wants me to race him again, but i wasnt gonna miss my exit or waste my gas more than i already did. Must suck to just have bought your new car and lose to a car that you didnt even know existed. Hopefully next weekend we can race some boosted hondas.....hmmmmmm b16 hatch! See ya. []Deace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

yeah RSX's are stupidly slow... like 155 hp / retarded torque, and over 3 thousand pounds
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

I'm sorry, i meant the rsx TYPE S.......no way would i race a regular rsx.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

race a modded SRT-4!
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
          race a modded SRT-4!
          Somebody lost the point of this thread!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

yea, definitely losing point of the thread, when i race another one though, i'll be sure to post it on here. Back to topic. Peace

Comment

ummm ok. Whats with the sudden picking on RSX Type-S?

On my local mazda forum they whomp the new GTO's from a roll left and right....

Oh well I I know that the RSX's are decently fast. Congrats on the runs d00d.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                ummm ok. Whats with the sudden picking on RSX Type-S?

Oh well I I know that the RSX's are decently fast. Congrats on the runs d00d.

Yeah there is this guy with a GTO that thinks he is the kewlest. Last time I saw him he killed it at the light in front of use then off course had to peel out to still be gay.

But nice kill man. I need to get my MX-3 tuned and then it will be kill everything in Wenatchee. All of the mexicans for the most part think I am still really slow and we have a RSX type S that wants to race me, is he in for a big surprise

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Yea, i am setting up a few races for this coming weekend, because my head should be broken in by then. Supposedly i'm supposed to run a 1st gen accord with an h22, a foxbody 5.0, and a turbo b16 hatch. I'm running rich still, but once i lean it out it will be even faster. Good luck with the new GTO, shouldnt be too hard to get the win. I really wasnt gonna post the rsx type s kill........but i did it for ****s and giggles since they have been the big topic on the racing stories forums here on clubprotege. Peace

Comment

Err??? How does a low 15sec car beat a low 13sec car??? I think someone is full of ****, unless we're talking boost assisted RSX's

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
                      Err??? How does a low 15sec car beat a low 13sec car??? I think someone is full of ****, unless we're talking boost assisted RSX's
                      lol, no one local to me has a 1st gen except 1 other guy.

I am referring to the MSP guys and 7's. There are a few MSP guys with a few minor mods that whomp on stock GTO's from a roll left and right.

Comment

lol, no one local to me has a 1st gen except 1 other guy.

I am referring to the MSP guys and 7's. There are a few MSP guys with a few minor mods that whomp on stock GTO's from a roll left and right.
                        Oh, I see. I thought you were saying RSX's were killing the GTO's...lol

Comment

Oh, I see. I thought you were saying RSX's were killing the GTO's...lol
                          lol, when I saw mid 15sec I thought you were refering to the 1st gens... I only wish there were more around here. Sadly the ppl that mod them here usually dont speak english, or dont even realize what a good car they have.

Comment

lol, when I saw mid 15sec I thought you were refering to the 1st gens... I only wish there were more around here. Sadly the ppl that mod them here usually dont speak english, or dont even realize what a good car they have.
                            That's funny, I just went to Kragen to pick-up a new oil-cooler to put in my dad's suburban. The guy there knows I go in all the time, he asked me where my truck was, and I told it was at home sleeping-in, then he if I had done anything to my pro, and I told him blah blah blah. He said oh, my friend has that same model and he just finished swapping a 2.0l out of a MP5 in it. I said i'd like to see it sometime and talk to the guy, but he told me that he "no habla ingles" Oh well, there is one other pro on my street with a fart-can and some 14'' costco wheels owned by some mexican homie, never seen a pro besides mine driven by anyone white or not over 70yrs old

Comment

That's funny, I just went to Kragen to pick-up a new oil-cooler to put in my dad's suburban. The guy there knows I go in all the time, he asked me where my truck was, and I told it was at home sleeping-in, then he if I had done anything to my pro, and I told him blah blah blah. He said oh, my friend has that same model and he just finished swapping a 2.0l out of a MP5 in it. I said i'd like to see it sometime and talk to the guy, but he told me that he "no habla ingles" Oh well, there is one other pro on my street with a fart-can and some 14'' costco wheels owned by some mexican homie, never seen a pro besides mine driven by anyone white or not over 70yrs old
                              sounds familiar.

lol, for the loongest time the guy @ the j/y tried to tell me that all BP's were 2.0L b/c the SOHC was smaller it was only a 1.8L.

Comment

Working...
                              X