WTB: GTR or GTX front bumper & spolier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: GTR or GTX front bumper & spolier

I want to buy a GTR front bumper so if anyone has one preferably black so it doesn't look to retarded till i get my paint job but if the color can't be helped its no biggie...but i wnana buy the gtr bumper like the one on mazdaracer.com that he's got on his 1st gen......and also i jus want the stock spoiler for the car if anyone has got that too

thanx

Bryan
    Last edited by disturbedfan121; 09-14-2005, 07:22 PM.

the one that he has on his site is the gtx bumper

Comment

oops my mistake

Comment

GTX, but he also has pics of that Evo3 bumper as well...

Both look pretty good IMO.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

you know someone who has one to sell? and btw i looked at the pics that u got from that huge protege meet........dude thats sick

Comment

thx. It was the yearly TX meet. It was pretty cool to hang out with that many mazda ppl at once.

And as far as the upper spoiler, I have a GTR upper spoiler for a 323 with the LED's in it. IM asking 200 shipped for the spoiler. Pics are in my old sale thread....

If thats something you were looking for.

Comment

i need it for my 94 pro dx......and u woulnd't happen to kno anyone who has 01 stock 16" miata rims...the one like mazkid has would u? i want those too lol....im greedy

Comment

Originally posted by disturbedfan121
                i need it for my 94 pro dx......and u woulnd't happen to kno anyone who has 01 stock 16" miata rims...the one like mazkid has would u? i want those too lol....im greedy
                lol, I dont blame you... those are hawt. I would love a set as well. I picked up a set of the 99 ones with some good potenza rubber (95% tread was left when I got them) on them for 200 bux (+100 to ship)

Unless your dead set on those. Just keep checking eBay and the Miata.net wheel and tire section.

Comment

thanx and i am dead set on those lol they look so sick

Comment

Originally posted by disturbedfan121
                    thanx and i am dead set on those lol they look so sick

lol, good luck to you then.

Comment

I have one (maybe two) of these up for grabs:

PM me if interested.
                      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

have one in black? and how much

Comment

I do. One in black, one in red.

Check your PM's.
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X