T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Shirts

Maybe we could start up a T-Shirt design? I can't have this protegeclub.com shirt anymore.
    My OLD Car

I agree! Lets put out a clubprotege shirt. I think we should use one of the logos from the decal contest.
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

I can sill get printing and embroidery done for us. And I would use UPS shipping this time. If someone takes all the orders and gets the whole deal done I can produce the shirts and ship em....
      -tony
      -tony

Comment

yea 98zoomzoom did it last time. The shirt was great. I think this time the font should be bigger, and maybe more flavor?
        My OLD Car

Comment

only problem with my white tshirt, it shrunk real quick (not a whole lot, though, where the others did not. That and it came out with weird color stains on it. I screwed that part up somehow, got rid of them, and then recently spilled coke on it, staining it nicely. Just can't win. Good thing I bought 2 others!
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

Originally posted by 98zoomzoom
            I can sill get printing and embroidery done for us. And I would use UPS shipping this time. If someone takes all the orders and gets the whole deal done I can produce the shirts and ship em....
            -tony
            DUDE I STILL NEVER GOT MY PROTEGECLUB TEE FROM YOU!?!?!?!?!?!
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

that's cause you are the world's most annoying guy

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
                that's cause you are the world's most annoying guy
                LMFAO true dat, true dat...and im down for a shirt if its inexpensive

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  DUDE I STILL NEVER GOT MY PROTEGECLUB TEE FROM YOU!?!?!?!?!?!
                  Ill give you either a refund or you can see if we make shirts here and if we do I can give you credit , either make I will make it up to you...
                  -tony
                  -tony

Comment

allright man, if we make shirts here ill take one, i was just alittle pissed, lol cause i forgot bout it till icynelly posted a pic with his shirt on, and i was like son of a biach i never got my shirt. lol no hard feelings
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Dave and i have some pretty cool plans for the CLUB STORE. Which will probably unveile <sp> itself in JAN 2004! T-Shirts are definetely a part of it, i won't spill the beans on the other stuff, but it'll be pretty sweet, i promise.

Comment

I look forward to it.

Comment

I'll take polo like last time but...I want an XS considering the M polo I got was more fitted for a person that wore an XL.
                          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

my large fit like a large should

Comment

i need a large...are they large enough for a fat man ? :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X