Bad-ass 323 for sale on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad-ass 323 for sale on Ebay

I remember seeing this car in one of my magazines a long time ago. I can't remember which one it was though, I think it was sport compact or something like that. Anyway it's for sale now, I would love a car like that, too bad it's an automatic

Mazda 323

Oh BTW that's the same suspension set-up that's on my car.
    Last edited by P-rotege; 09-19-2005, 03:41 PM. Reason: BTW

lol, there was a thread about this car a while back... a member of the board owns that car; he was trying to sell it here, I guess without luck.

edit ~> found it:

Last edited by D323; 09-19-2005, 05:31 PM.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Mmmm that's nice.

Comment

its dru's 323....he's been around for quite awhile but doesn't post here that I know of. I haven't talked to him in awhile either.

car is definitely nice tho...it looks awesome b/c its so simple.....BP swap, rollcage...JDM interplay bumper, decent paint, IMO excellent wheels....rear spoiler, thats all it really has done yet it looks awex0me!111
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

somehow i doubt it weighs 1890 lbs or whatever...if you look in one of the pics, it still has AUTOMATIC seatbelts!

that on top of the fact its still an automatic tranny (which weighs a lot more than 5spd) and the additiona of a tubular cage (which usually add at least 70lbs to the weight of the car) there is just no way unless it has lexan windows or something extraordinary done....which I can't see in the pics
          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
          X