WTB Ignition+key+more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Ignition+key+more

well yesterday my Only key that i have for my 323broke off in my ignition so now im kinda ****ed, so i was wondering if anyone was selling an ignition , 2 door locks and a trunk lock... ??? thanks

Dont ask the dealer for new cylinders and ignition... I called them and their price is outrageous....
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

what is it with 323s and their keys not working
      sigpic

Comment

remove the steering cloumn & find a really pointy flat head screwdriver or a chisel. tap a line into the screws on top of the ignition cylinder so you can unscrew the screws. once its off take it to a lock smith they can get the key out for you.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
          remove the steering cloumn & find a really pointy flat head screwdriver or a chisel. tap a line into the screws on top of the ignition cylinder so you can unscrew the screws. once its off take it to a lock smith they can get the key out for you.
          cut into the head with a dremel works well too.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

don't have the door locks any longer, but i have a key, ignition, and trunk lock...

throw in the door popper kit, cause you want that anyway

make me an offer.........

Comment

i have no idea.... lol, my offer is ..., shipping cost lol :D . because what else are u going to do with the ****... lol noone else will want it ., u should expect lowball when u dont give a price hahaha :D nah.. name a price .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                i have no idea.... lol, my offer is ..., shipping cost lol :D . because what else are u going to do with the ****... lol noone else will want it ., u should expect lowball when u dont give a price hahaha :D nah.. name a price .
                True, Chad. However, you need to throw in 10 bucks more than shipping for the gas and time and possible waiting in line at the post office. That's if they are willing to give it to you free in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                  True, Chad. However, you need to throw in 10 bucks more than shipping for the gas and time and possible waiting in line at the post office. That's if they are willing to give it to you free in the first place.
                  lol i wasnt serious, i was just saying htat he needs to make a price lol :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                    lol i wasnt serious, i was just saying htat he needs to make a price lol :D

actually 20 over shipping, just for my labor........lol......to high? let me know....

Comment

If things fall through with Iceburg, PM me.
                      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X