Need: 92 323 Gtr Brain And Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need: 92 323 Gtr Brain And Harness

Looking For A Brain And Wirng Harness For A 92 323 Gts Awd.....anyone Have Any Leads??????????????thx In Advance For The Tonne Of Replies I Know Im Gonna Get..lol

Please don't post the same thread in multiple sections of the forum!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by DRISHERMAN
      Looking For A Brain And Wirng Harness For A 92 323 Gts Awd.....anyone Have Any Leads??????????????thx In Advance For The Tonne Of Replies I Know Im Gonna Get..lol

Do you need a GTX or GTR harness and ECU?

GTX harness for sale here

if you need a GTR contact Cablemirc of details
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i take it your looking for the usdm one not the jdm since its a 1992 and that year isnt legal into canda untill 2006-2007?

Comment

Well, even if he gets a gtr harness and ecu, he can splice the gtr harness into the normal bp harness. This way it will basically be a lhd gtr harness. I have this on my car and have had no problems and everything matched up perfectly.
          1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
          MODS:
          GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
          TO DO LIST:
          EDM/JDM rear bumper
          EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
          Repaint car

Comment

Working...
          X