WTB Needed parts Asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Needed parts Asap

Im needing a fly wheel for a 1.8 sohc (pefer stock) ,Throwout bering. ah hell i'll post pics of what i need. please if anyone can help I would be extremely gratefull .
    Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 09-25-2005, 07:12 PM.
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

I've got a flywheel from my old 1.6L SOHC with the F series... I think it's the same one you need...
    Ask me about engine management!

Comment

for what you will pay in s/h you can get a refurbed one at autozone
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

see i lost all these parts a couple years back when i stripped the 323 for the rebuild then had to move shortly after that. And i have called all the parts stores in my aera and they don't have the flywheel in stock.

Comment

See what the story is the landlord came over yesterday and said that if the car is not a licenced ,inshured ,and running vehicle it has to go. well it is only inshured that is why i need the parts Because i'm not sending the 323 to my brother in law's to be raped for parts and abused they tried to sell it before when it was there. Here is some pics of when it was there. That is why it is a must i get these parts.

Comment

d00d that looks like a GTX bumper add on. Sweetness.

If you dont get it running soon:
            Do you have a garage? If you can get it "inside" he has no say over wether or not its there then.

My neighbors that do alot of car work park their cars in back on their yard sometimes... well the popo came and told them to move them all or tickets would be issued. 1 or 2 of these cars were stripped and not running. They parked them on the driveway (law states improved surface" and covered them with a tarp so they were not an eyesore.

Dunno if Ar law is the same as TX, and since hes your landlord it maybe different. Check your local laws to be sure though.

Oh and either record him, or get a written statement of when he wants the car gone by, mainly to protect yourself.

Good luck fixing her.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

naah those pics were from a year ago when my wife was approached by her brother wanting the title to the 323 (That time i was at work in Millington Tennessee ) so she called a wrecker to bring it to our house after she punched her brother for selling my car these pics are from her and she was pissed from the condition it was in and the missing parts she sae like the foglights ,bulbs, rims and other stuff she got all of it back except the fogs. When they changed their oil they would dump the used oil on the car and throw junk on the car and kept garbage in it. but now its a different story our rental agreement states that any car we have in the residence has to be licened and running whitch the 323 is not that is why i asking if anyone has the parts i need or it will have to go back to mazda hell.

I can thank my 17 year old brother in law for the latest one we have his wrecked eclipse his blown up 88 ranger my father in laws ****pile 92 mustang conv (he dosen't even live here)
              My 323 ( needing parts) Then the two running cars meh wifes 95 grand cherokee and my mother in laws 2000 f-150.
              Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 09-25-2005, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Would you be interested in selling it? Just wanting to know.....
                94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
                (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

Originally posted by dapro
                  Would you be interested in selling it? Just wanting to know.....
                  uh nooo that car has too much setmental value to it Do u have any parts for sale from the pro you are parting out?
                  Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 09-25-2005, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Engine and tranny are gone
                    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
                    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

im replacing my clutch in the next week or 2, if you still need the clutch related stuff still ill give you the old pilot bearing ect. if there in usable shape, just pay S/H and such
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
                        im replacing my clutch in the next week or 2, if you still need the clutch related stuff still ill give you the old pilot bearing ect. if there in usable shape, just pay S/H and such
                        Cool just give me a price on shipping and if u can post pics so i can see what i am getting

Comment

N/P I have to see what is still usable when I pull it all apart and such
                          -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
                            ... but now its a different story our rental agreement states that any car we have in the residence has to be licened and running whitch the 323 is not that is why i asking if anyone has the parts i need or it will have to go back to mazda hell.
                            if its on the street, its on public property and no longer in the residence, unless he owns the community or something like that.

Have you tried a j/y? If it comes down to it and you dont have a choice hit them up and get the parts you need.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                              if its on the street, its on public property and no longer in the residence, unless he owns the community or something like that..
                              We agreed to these terms when we signed the rental agreement. But i had thought that i would had the 323 going by then and not have missing parts.

Originally posted by D323
                              Have you tried a j/y? If it comes down to it and you dont have a choice hit them up and get the parts you need.
                              Yes i have and these cars or like it are impossible to find in a j/y around here that is why when the donor pro was spotted we started it up and bought it that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X