Parting out 94 Protege DX in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 94 Protege DX in CT

Hey guys, I have just begun parting out my 94 Protege DX with manual transmision. The car is red in color and almost all of the body work is still in good shape. The manual transmission shifts like butter. I have started selling the little things on ebay but if you need ANYTHING just e-mail me and I'll let you know what I can do for you. I am located in CT in case you want to arrange pick-up for big parts if you are in the area(I'll drive up to about 50 miles to meet)

You can see a pic of the car here: http://members.cox.net/blakprober/ProtegeD.JPG

And my e-mail address is: blakprober@cox.net

Here are some misc engine/drivetrain parts I have for sale:
    Brand new head gasket=$25 shipped
    Brand new intake manifold gaskets=$10 shipped
    Alternator=$45 shipped
    ECU/ECM/Computer=$35 shipped
    Intake Manifold= $50 Shipped
    Manual Transmission w/clutch, flywheel, and parts needed to do atx->mtx swap=
    pending sale, still accepting offers!

If you have any questions please e-mail me!

do u be any chance have power windows because i need the drivers switch
    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Where in CT are you located? I can probably meet you somewhere. If that DX happens to have 14" wheels, I'll take one of them. How much for one wheel?

I might be interested in 3 of the wheels (or all 4 if the price is right )

"Mazderati"
      91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
      Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
      Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
      AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

Sorry, it's got manual locks/windows.

E-mail sent about the rims.

Comment

how much for the shift linkage that goes to the tranny with the shifter..
          Basically the whole assembly, You can keet the boot and knob if you want to ..
          bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Someone already contacted me about the tranny and everything that goes with it but if that falls threw, $50 for the linkage.

Comment

Working...
            X