Wanted 1990 Protege carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted 1990 Protege carpet

Hey I am looking for a decent carpet for my car... 1990 4WD protege with 5 spd... Not picky blue or grey is cool with me... I know that im a noob... Thanks..

Scott.

I have a good condition (no tears, holes) charcol ("off black") grey one. PM me if you're interested.

Post up pics of your car! (5spd 4WD in Cali must be ****ing clean as hell!)
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Keep in mind that the 4WD floorpan is not the same shape as the 2WD or MX3 floorpan and the carpets probably are not interchangeable.

Comment

That's true. My bad, I should've noted that. It's not out of a 4WD Protegé, it's out of a '91 GT.

However, I do think they're interchangeable. The floor isn't drastically differnent and the carpet could probably conform to the shape of it. I'm sure I could make it fit nicely.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Let me know if you ever make it work... that would open up a whole lot of options for me

Comment

It's just a carpet. Generally, everything on the left side of the car and behind the passanger seat are the same. It's just the extra width from the firewall to the mid-point of the passanger seat.

Carpets are pliable...that is why this will work easily.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Hey Mike I am interested in that carpet... I think the floorpan looks the same as every 2wd I have worked on... I wish the car was clean, but it came from Boston.. not a straight body panel on it.. Was going to cage it and rally it but never got my GTR front clip from some yahoo in malyasia... So gonna restreet it for now... let me know what the shipping and stuff will cost...zip is 92648. Thanks.

Scott.

Comment

They're different, but I think it can be fit. Take a look at your tunnel and you'll see it's a bit wider from the firewall to about the mid-point of the passanger seat...that's the only difference to my knowledge. And I've owned two 4WD's and countless 1st gens (7 to be exact).

PM replied.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

I also have an OEM Carpet set. Dk gray. Nice shape from a 92 LX. No tears although ACC sells a replacement kit for 96.00 thats damn nice.

Comment

Thanks for offering Tom, just got one lined up with mike.... Gonna make it work..

Comment

Working...
                    X