BMW 325ci pwned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 325ci pwned!

Well i'm coming home from this fine ass girls house, low on gas as always. I come to the intersection and right next to me pulls up this bmw 3 series with 2 young guys in it. It looked nice and had wheels & blacked out lights, suspension, etc. So the light turns green and its a long straight away to the bridge which goes to tampa. I take off the light normal, so does he and we just cruise. I start to think they dont wanna play so i just accelerate and my turbo whistles. He passes me and like 2 cars ahead of me drops gear, so i'm like "hell yea!" and drop it into 3rd. I catch them in a heart beat, but he still turns on his hazards, but i blow past him. I'm probably going like 110mph and i dont wanna go on to the bridge so i slow down to make the u turn to get back to my house. To my surprise he takes it too and it figures that we both only went so far because we wanted to race. This time i decide to get a clean run to show them whats up. I leave it in 2nd going about 40, he lines up, i give him the hit and then i mash it. By the end of 2nd gear i am a fender out on him, 3rd i pulled hard and put like 2 cars on him, 4th was just a waste of gas but i went ahead and used 5th also and put cornfields on him. I go ahead and pull into the gas station, shoot the **** with them, turns out to be decently modded, and they are amazed at my car and telling me that it is one fast ass ride. They ask me if its a v6, and i'm like naww man its a bp 1.8 4 banger. Thats about it, cant wait to run into an m3, whaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

nice kill ... but M3's are no 325's .... they are quite quick - it should be interesting.

Comment

er yeah, the new M3's a wery wery quick.... but nice kill anyway, an old girlfrined of mine had a 325, it was an automatic dog... handled pretty well though.

Comment

congrats on the run.

no offense, but I think an M3 would probably win. They are teh quickness.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

well by the time i race an m3 i will be tuned, 6 puck clutch (slippin really bad), and 15 lbs of boost, maybe a little more weight reduction. It will be a good race, and i will be super happy if i can beat it. You cant only race things you know you can beat, then theres no fun or suspense in it.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
            well by the time i race an m3 i will be tuned, 6 puck clutch (slippin really bad), and 15 lbs of boost, maybe a little more weight reduction. It will be a good race, and i will be super happy if i can beat it. You cant only race things you know you can beat, then theres no fun or suspense in it.
            very true. That would be a race I'd love to see.

Comment

I'm just broken into what way to go. There are so many fast cars here in tampa. I really wanna push this thing to its limits, i just dont really wanna sacrifice all my comforts. I'd really like to make this thing weigh 2100-2250 with me in it (i'm 170lbs), make ridiculous power (300+whp & tq), but still keep it as my daily driver. I'm gonna do one step at a time though, but i'm like the only fast b series mazda around here, so i kinda wanna make a good rep for myself around here. Believe it or not my plans are to race 1.camaro ss ls1 2.turbo rsx (fully built) 3. 03 svt cobra (close to stock).........i think if i get to 300whp and put this bitch on a diet i can do it. I'm savin up for a gt28rs ball bearing turbo, and trying to get someone to make me carbon fiber fenders since that is what weighs alot of mx-3's down. Post opinions. []Deace

Comment

I'm just broken into what way to go. There are so many fast cars here in tampa. I really wanna push this thing to its limits, i just dont really wanna sacrifice all my comforts. I'd really like to make this thing weigh 2100-2250 with me in it (i'm 170lbs), make ridiculous power (300+whp & tq), but still keep it as my daily driver. I'm gonna do one step at a time though, but i'm like the only fast b series mazda around here, so i kinda wanna make a good rep for myself around here. Believe it or not my plans are to race 1.camaro ss ls1 2.turbo rsx (fully built) 3. 03 svt cobra (close to stock).........i think if i get to 300whp and put this bitch on a diet i can do it. I'm savin up for a gt28rs ball bearing turbo, and trying to get someone to make me carbon fiber fenders since that is what weighs alot of mx-3's down. Post opinions. []Deace
                lol, exact same problem with mine... I have her street stripped (from the driver/passenger seats back), battery in trunk, no spare (g/f has AA for a reason ), no jack (no spare, no need for the jack), and plans for the full CF, hood and FG fenders. Your goal is roughly the same as mine, but the GS is a bit heavier so I have to work that much harder. Since I weigh ~200 lbs, I want it down to 2000 with nothing but a full tank of gas. lol, my friend drives an S2000 and puts 191 rwhp. I want to walk him in that. Gonna be tough, but I think I can hit that.

Comment

I don't know if the stock BP motor will handle the abuse of 300 whp as a daily driver ... there aren't many around rolling with that much power on stock internals ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                    I don't know if the stock BP motor will handle the abuse of 300 whp as a daily driver ... there aren't many around rolling with that much power on stock internals ...
                    tuning.

pat's was just fine until he overreved it :p
                    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Any idea what power he was pushing?

And what did he overrev to?

Originally posted by atomicEGT
                      tuning.

pat's was just fine until he overreved it :p

Comment

yea tuning is key to that achieving high horsepower safely. But i dont see why this motor wouldnt hold 300whp as a daily driver. Its a cast iron block with beefy internals and not so high compression, if it cant handle 300whp i would be deeply disappointed knowing that honda's with ALUMINUM blocks and high compression can run more power from boost than i can. My honest opinion is that alot of ppl in the mazda community settle for a vj20, and dont really try to push the limits on this motor. I'm gonna try and see how much we can squeeze out this thing at like 20 psi in the future before i upgrade to a new turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex
                          Any idea what power he was pushing?

And what did he overrev to?
                          300, easy

had the limiter set too high (7800, iirc) and bounced off it on the highway
                          sigpic

Comment

yea tuning is key to that achieving high horsepower safely. But i dont see why this motor wouldnt hold 300whp as a daily driver. Its a cast iron block with beefy internals and not so high compression, if it cant handle 300whp i would be deeply disappointed knowing that honda's with ALUMINUM blocks and high compression can run more power from boost than i can. My honest opinion is that alot of ppl in the mazda community settle for a vj20, and dont really try to push the limits on this motor. I'm gonna try and see how much we can squeeze out this thing at like 20 psi in the future before i upgrade to a new turbo.
                            20 psi is useless on the vj20, it is at peak efficiency around 15... there's dyno charts somewhere...
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm running a t3 my friend....and my next turbo upgrade will be a super 60 or GT28rs

Comment

Working...
                              X