X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: '90-'94 manual window crank handle

Don't ask.

I could just go to a local yard and pocket one, but I figure I might as well post up and see if anyone has one kicking around. Obviously since I can get it free locally, I'm not expecting to pay much, but I don't mind supporting a fellow enthusiast.

Besides, it's always fun to recieve mail!

PM me!
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Nobody? Maybe I should get off my lazy ass and just go the junker.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

I'm going to the junkyard today so I can get you one. It'll be a pocket item then I'll have to upcharge you for the effort to get it out of a car plus the time it takes(flat rate $10/hr) plus the packaging and then shipping. It'll come out to $5.32.

Yeah, get it free from a junkyard. IMO going to a junkyard is way more fun than waiting for something in the mail!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
        IMO going to a junkyard is way more fun than waiting for something in the mail!
        And IMO, pocketing stuff is more fun than getting mail or the actual going to the junkyard. Bua, ha, ha, ha! Just kidding folks. PAY FOR THAT DARNED HANDLE !!!!

Comment

LOL...damn jokesters.

I wasn't asking people to steal one for me, I was asking if you had one laying around.

Thanks for the effort though. It's nice to know people are willing to commit illegal acts for another Protegé enthusiast.

Stealing is bad! Stay in school! Don't do drugs!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
            LOL...damn jokesters. It's nice to know people are willing to commit illegal acts for another Protegé enthusiast.
            Yes, if you need your loud neighbors dog silenced permanently you just call. I will do anything for a fellow Protege enthusiast. Oh, did I just make another joke? I just can't seem to stop myself. They're coming to take me away, haha. They're coming to take me away, hoho.
            HeeHaaHooHooHehe.

Comment

LOL...damn jokesters.

I wasn't asking people to steal one for me, I was asking if you had one laying around.

Thanks for the effort though. It's nice to know people are willing to commit illegal acts for another Protegé enthusiast.

I have about 4 of them in blue.... I can send ya one...

Scott.

Comment

Woah, wicked!

If you could that would be great! I'll PM you now.

3 black handles and 1 blue is better than what I got now. (I currently removed the snap ring from the rear handle so it can be popped off and used on both sides. )

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

LOL...damn jokesters.

Not to start an argument, but you yourself said that you could steal it from a junkyard near you in your first post in this thread.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Not to start an argument, but you yourself said that you could steal it from a junkyard near you in your first post in this thread.
                    Pay special attention to the bold text.

If you read my posts properly, you'll discover that I would prefer not to steal anything. I myself have alot of parts in my posession and just as I'd appreciate if someone came to me rather than going to a junkyard looking for something, I figured someone may be in the same situation. (To which I was correct, I'm getting the part from a fellow member and enthusiast, Scott - Clean 4WD.)

You're obviously pissed off that I called you out on stealing tons of parts from junkyards. Even if I were to steal a window crank, it would pale in comparison to stealing all the things you mentioned in your other post.

No argument started.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

i think its impossible to 'not start an argument', with an argument...
                      mike found his part from a member not selling stealing services, objective achieved!

Comment

Working...
                      X