WTB: 1st GEN Door Panels - POWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 1st GEN Door Panels - POWER

Just as the title says, if you have a full set you are looking to get rid of.
    I would prefer it to be black or a dark color, but I wont be picky.

Thanks,

DaPro
    Last edited by dapro; 10-02-2005, 07:11 PM.
    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

I don't think there's a difference between the US and Canadian ones, is there?

Comment

Maybe I need to make my sig font annoyingly huge to get attention. :p:

Shoot me a PM man, we can work something out. I have a full set of GT door panels (power).
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Pics Please.......

DaPro
        (DaPro)

Comment

It's the panels (panels only) shown in this photo:

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
            I don't think there's a difference between the US and Canadian ones, is there?
            Your right, dammit I am going to search and try to find the ones I was looking for again, could have sworn they were CAN.....

DaPro
            (DaPro)

Comment

How about these, I guess they are US
              (DaPro)

Comment

bump for original post and title edit...
                (DaPro)

Comment

Oh, I thought you were looking for the GT fabric covering on the panel.

Those are just '93-'94 (maybe '92?) style interior power window panels. Same shape all over the world (save for RHD)...only fabric colours differ.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Yeah, I pulled those from a black, I believe 93lx at the junkyard.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                      Oh, I thought you were looking for the GT fabric covering on the panel.

Those are just '93-'94 (maybe '92?) style interior power window panels. Same shape all over the world (save for RHD)...only fabric colours differ.
                      The set you showed a pic of I already have, The pic I updated the thread with I have never seen before, I would rather have them....do you possibly have any better pics, are they black? Thanks,

DaPro
                      (DaPro)

Comment

You have the same style, but not fabric.

They are off-black coloured with a grey and black fabric insert.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

These are the panels I currently have, they are not the same.....
                          (DaPro)

Comment

I have a set of the panels you currently have, 90-91 style. Same color too, dark blue with the light blue inserts.

They are missing the speaker grilles though, as i had aftermarket speakers in there.

Comment

Anyone have a set to sell, or know where i could get a set, none of the junkyards around here have any protege's...Thanks

DaPro
                              (DaPro)

Comment

Working...
                              X