Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dupli-Color Under coat and Sound eliminator....Anyone Tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dupli-Color Under coat and Sound eliminator....Anyone Tried it?

As the title says, anyone tried this stuff yet.....just seen it today.....also says its a rust preventer for auto body repair, sealant for gutters, fence posts and trees after pruning, must be good ****....

DaPro
    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

lol, I asked about the spray rubber liners in the can a while back, and a bunch of ppl posted about how they sucked and didnt work as well as you think.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I am going to use dynamat, I have a bunch already, but wanted something to hit the spots I don't dynamat....
      I did a brief search for this dupli-color, not others....

DaPro
      94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
      (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

the paint on deadeners, whether it be brush or spray on, work ok for what they are. i only recomend using them for areas that are hard to reach and you can't use a mat.

Comment

I used Dupli-Color Under coat on the inside of my doors. I didn't notice much in the way of sound dampening but it works great for keeping the rust out of there.
          Back in BG business.

Comment

I did the whole trunk of my protege before using dynomat. There was no audible difference. Only important suggestion I have for you is tape and prep for overspray. I had the nightmare of flecks of it sticking to a window and my rear quarter panels due to a small breeze.
            Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X