Digital catalogue of wheels on my ES...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital catalogue of wheels on my ES...

I used Paint Shop pro to cut and paste a large collection of wheels onto my pro. I am trying to figure out what looks best, and I recently had a little free time to do this. Got good at it too... Some of them don't quite look right, though, as some of the pictures available online are taken at an angle, and some are taken straight on, and they are all taken in different lighting set ups. Take it with a grain of salt.

Feel free to post which one you think looks best. The wheel name is each images name:
    Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

dude, you have to much time on your hands.
    Nice work
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

It's not that he has to much time on his hands. He is picky ,.. Much like myself.
      To be honest with you .. I really don't like any of those rims.
      What size are you looking to get into .. 15" 16" 17"+

I would say, for a silver car. A gunmetal or Hyper black rims with a chrome lip .. For this to work I would recomend a size no smaller than 16"... but much highly recoment the 17" .
      but that is just me being picky about your car and thinking of what I would like...
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

actually, I do not like the dark rims look at all. Its a good thing I got this catalogue done when I did, cause now I am back at home with family and such. No more free time! Gonna be hard to keep up with the boards as much as I have been.

I was trying to make the wheels approximate 17", which is what I am planning on getting.

I did this mainly because I want to make sure a wheel that I like when I see it by itself, will look good when fitting to the form and flow of the car.
        My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
        JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
        AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

If you take a good side shot of your car with the wheels straight in a decent resolution , say above 640x480.. I can photo shop some rims on your car.. or at least try to..
          dbest1a@yahoo.com
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I did not mean to sound rude or anything, just being Huri Kuri
            <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
            AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

no worries, didn't take it that way. Only problem with straight on shots, is most wheel pics are taken from an angle.

Comment

i <3 the helo sport 7's. tasteful, pretty, fun

Comment

I kinda like em too. Though my current favorites are the Rage Vigor, adr rs limited s type, and quantum tek s08

Comment

I like the 5zigen spade, ace spade, motegi rt5

And yea dude, that must have taken a LOOOOONG time!!!!
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

is that a r/t dakota in the background?
                      '02 classic red p5
                      currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

I WAS GONNA SAY THE ADR RS ONES ARE THE BEST IMO
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

it did take a while, but once I got the procedure down, it got faster. Now I have to weed out the not so good ones.

The Dakota is my neighbor's. He works the giant cranes that on/offload the crates from the ships in the Charleston port.

Comment

heh, you got pretty good at that bro. me personally, got lazy and just used tirerack.. delt with the constantly super-imposed look, though some of those you got real good at. if only rim manufacturer's KNEW some people were so picky :p: good work
                            peace

Comment

thanks. i used a couple online viewer sites too, but they didn't have the selection, and they only had one view of the wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X